Pre-Season Game 2 - Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan - Tuesday May 31

Rich

25 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Thank God for PVRs.

Wuts a pvr? 

sadly, do not have a pvr.

Happily, do have split screen capability on tablet. But if I have to choose...

Battle of the big Macs. 

Edited by Mark F

28 minutes ago, Mark F said:

Wuts a pvr? 

sadly, do not have a pvr.

Happily, do have split screen capability on tablet. But if I have to choose...

Battle of the big Macs. 

it's also known as a DVR, think of it as a tivo without the popping noises the cable companies sell DVRs digital cable doesn't seem like a novelty anymore doesn't it?

we have likely on roster Biggie..Briggs..Gauthier...Wilson for sure....Malik Clements guaranteed will be the replacement for the guy last yr...name escapes me...Mauro as the Global...also teamer Cadwallader and sounds like Rutledge front runner for SAM...but also have Rene who can prob take reps there in a pinch...so we will be fine roster wise for linebacker and hybrid linebacker

1 hour ago, CrazyCanuck89 said:

How are you thin at linebacker?  Briggs can backup the WLB, Gautier the MLB, you've got plenty of candidates, who can fill in at SLB.

As in 4 on the roster today. Like I said. 

1 hour ago, Booch said:

we have likely on roster Biggie..Briggs..Gauthier...Wilson for sure....Malik Clements guaranteed will be the replacement for the guy last yr...name escapes me...Mauro as the Global...also teamer Cadwallader and sounds like Rutledge front runner for SAM...but also have Rene who can prob take reps there in a pinch...so we will be fine roster wise for linebacker and hybrid linebacker

We will be fine this year. But four for a game when we often carried more than any other position is in characteristic. 

I was a bit surprised they didn’t bring in a decent rookie imp prospect like they usually do but I think it’s just a sign of how high they are on the nis and Malik. Could also be like jones was saying that we see more wil out for db packages. 

It’ll really be interesting to see how the 2nd unit ol does. Could be a tough game for the qbs. I’m expecting the ugliest preseason game in a few years on both sides. 

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

We will be fine this year. But four for a game when we often carried more than any other position is in characteristic. 

I was a bit surprised they didn’t bring in a decent rookie imp prospect like they usually do but I think it’s just a sign of how high they are on the nis and Malik. Could also be like jones was saying that we see more wil out for db packages. 

It’ll really be interesting to see how the 2nd unit ol does. Could be a tough game for the qbs. I’m expecting the ugliest preseason game in a few years on both sides. 

ahh...yes for the game...gotcha....yeah true linebacker we thin for sure, but obviously they know who they are pegging for the roster, and prob wanna see a lot of reps for the SAM candidate and backup, so may as well let em go nuts with play time...and they really like Clements, so figure they didnt really wanna waste a roster spot for TC for someone they likely won't keep...to be honest I was shocked when the elks ditched him and very happy we scooped him up....dude is a baller and with more and more reps/rotation is gonna impress

I think our defense is gonna be top notch again....I only concerned a bit about losing both Kongbo and Hansen....very underrated losses...those guys were key to our success and allowing the starters to stay fresh...of all guys we lost...Harris..Adams..Lawler...Darby...those 2 were the ones that bothered me most in terms of game day impact......I exclude Desjarlais and Alfred as we kind of have that covered in house and with the draft/depth....But those 2 rotational pieces on defense...we as of right now don't have a viable/as good replacement for them yet that I can see

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

Nothing wrong with only four.  It's a preseason game and these guys need lots of reps.