Winnipeg Blue Bombers TC 2022

I'm not gonna question the back 2 back Champs decision making when I made it down to a total of zero practices this pre season 

The football guys know what they are doing. 

I feel like this would be like the 40 year old working at McDonalds questioning the rona virus. Not my expertise 

PS: not 40 and don't work at mcd but we all have seen that guy on social media sites 

8 minutes ago, BBlink said:

McKnight is a second year receiver that the coaches clearly like. He has been hurt yes, but I wouldn't count him out.

IIRC the one practice I attended before he was hurt he was winning all the one on one's pretty handily. Looked impressive.

I think I read a Tait piece on their site mentioning him standing out one day 

3 hours ago, wbbfan said:

Every year we have that guy. Some one mos / the mafia love over more talented guys. Some times it works out some times it doesnt. At this point as long as he isn’t ahead of schoen It’s just the usual. 

It took them 3 years to figure out Charles Nelson didn't quite fit their system, McNight has two years remaining to spring forth and surprise us.

9 hours ago, Noeller said:

They kept the American RB/Returner, right? It's as simple as Borsa for McRae, I would think. I'm wondering if Borsa just didn't accept a PR spot, because he knows he's got an offer elsewhere (Riders for sure would want him) 

That’s my theory. I don’t think we retain his rights if he goes back to school but I’m checking on that. 

12 hours ago, Noeller said:

I've got my fingers crossed that Ellingson isn't going to be our latest "Vet Receiver Who Didn't Pan Out/Was A Bust".... I feel like he won't replace Lawler, but he'll at least replace Adams. 

One of the biggest things we'll miss from Adams' departure was his blocking ability.