Winnipeg Blue Bombers TC 2022

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Yeah, I was thinking about the "Dru Brown Is Too Short For Sneaks" thought last night and I was sincerely wondering (don't remember) who did sneaks for Dunigan and Flutie?? 

He’s also athletic as all get up. He ran a lot his first year in college. 6’ 200 with a. 4.6 40 37” vert and almost 10’ broad jump is exceptional. Very close to strevelers pro day numbers and strevy was just 10lbs heavier and 3 inches taller. He put up 4.5 38.5 10’5. They had very similar splits in the 40 brown had a slightly better 20 yard shuttle and 3 cone. 

im sure strevy would do much better in the bench buts he’s pretty much an ideal physical specimen for qb.

brown and prukop both give us the opportunity to run strevy package goal line and option / designed qb run stuff. Either way for goal line we are golden. 

Just now, bearpants said:

I think I lot of people forget or overestimate how big Streveler is/was... he is mighty powerful but he's only 6'1, 215 lbs... People talk about him like he was 6'5, 230... if he was, he would've never come up north...

He was ten feet tall if he was a foot! His shoulders were as wide as Portage Avenue and his beard carried the entire Bomber practice roster. 

2 hours ago, bearpants said:

I think I lot of people forget or overestimate how big Streveler is/was... he is mighty powerful but he's only 6'1, 215 lbs... People talk about him like he was 6'5, 230... if he was, he would've never come up north...

Honestly even for a pro athlete that dude is just built different. He was insanely strong for a guy his size. And we are not gonna see another qb athlete of his calibre for a long time. 

3 hours ago, JCon said:

He made me wear a bikini around the office for three months!

Tripled my sales~

I mean you really ought to have done the whole bit... 

Did I ever tell you about the time Bill Brasky forced me to wear a woman's bikini? Well anyway, Brasky tears off my clothes and forces me to wear this skimpy bikini. For the next three months I had to conduct my business wearing only a woman's bathing suit. I would cry from shame and question my manhood daily, but Ill be damned if at the end of the quarter my sales hadn't tripled

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

I mean you really ought to have done the whole bit... 

Did I ever tell you about the time Bill Brasky forced me to wear a woman's bikini? Well anyway, Brasky tears off my clothes and forces me to wear this skimpy bikini. For the next three months I had to conduct my business wearing only a woman's bathing suit. I would cry from shame and question my manhood daily, but Ill be damned if at the end of the quarter my sales hadn't tripled

Did something else happen that you are not telling us about?

Streveler was 30 pounds at 6 months of age. At the age of 1, he was 3 feet 3.5 inches tall. Brad Fotty, equipment manager, facilitated the Riddell Helmet company to specially build the hugest Helmet just for Big Chris. The only one ever made. Big Chris was brought up by a French prostitute with web feet named Vilma. She would ritualistically shave his scrotum. I believe this is all true. 

Edited by Rod Black

2 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

Streveler was 30 pounds at 6 months of age. At the age of 1, he was 3 feet 3.5 inches tall. Brad Fotty, equipment manager, facilitated the Riddell Helmet company to specially build the hugest Helmet just for Big Chris. The only one ever made. Big Chris was brought up by a French prostitute with web feet named Vilma. She would ritualistically shave his scrotum. 

star-wars-meme.gif

22 hours ago, Rod Black said:

Streveler was 30 pounds at 6 months of age. At the age of 1, he was 3 feet 3.5 inches tall. Brad Fotty, equipment manager, facilitated the Riddell Helmet company to specially build the hugest Helmet just for Big Chris. The only one ever made. Big Chris was brought up by a French prostitute with web feet named Vilma. She would ritualistically shave his scrotum. I believe this is all true. 

I know that between games Strevs and Buck would make meat helmets.