2022 CFL Free Agency(Rumors/official signings)

Nolby

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

yup....DA was a key guy for our turn around...be missed in more ways than one thats for sure...but we need to reload.....nature of the beast

Darvin came in with not that much production one of those fringe signings and man did he produce even through some bad quarterback play. 

2 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

Darvin came in with not that much production one of those fringe signings and man did he produce even through some bad quarterback play. 

I gotta credit to Mike for calling Adams signing out back in the day. I remember him saying he hoped the Bombers picked him up from TO. I had no idea who he was and was skeptical, but it turned out pretty good. Darvin is legit one of my all time favorite players, I love the edge he constantly played on.

Just now, Arnold_Palmer said:

Exactly Ellingson was on about a 1200 yard pace for the season with 5 straight 1000 yard plus seasons before that. We got a good one. 

yeah...I poo Pooed it at first...I thought he was like at 300 yards for yr...I musta been looking at some one else....dude has great hands too to make the crowded catches in traffic...I think ZC will love that