Burke

Adrenaline_x

there was a guy could be clearly heard on TSN on the 3rd down in OT screaming "Maybe you should take a knee" sums things up perfectly. Burke is a loser and the team is a loser because of it. What is he? 6-16 as head coach with so many games where the team was never ever remotely in it... he needed to be fired 2 or 3 months ago. 

Other than just my emotional frustration, I also have so many questions about his thought process.

No faith in the offense so you have Edmonton kick off? Bad decision right there, give them as much time as possible and put them in the best possible spot to succeed.

I just don't get how he can say that the BEST decision was to put Goltz on an even playing field in OT when he clearly had no faith in him.

******* idiot. How can the club expect fans to support a team when this supposed "leader" doesn't even try to win?

there was a guy could be clearly heard on TSN on the 3rd down in OT screaming "Maybe you should take a knee" sums things up perfectly. Burke is a loser and the team is a loser because of it. What is he? 6-16 as head coach with so many games where the team was never ever remotely in it... he needed to be fired 2 or 3 months ago. 

That was the guy beside me. Gave our whole section a good laugh thats for sure.

Why was Boltus number two if Goltz was the guy they put in? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of it? What an absolute gongshow. Burke should be fired tomorrow morning.

So much was wrong with the game tonight....   it sadly was beyond Burke and his frumpy self.   2 game changing ints dropped in the last minutes didn't help the cause either.  

On the post game show ... Burke really wants to get shot and put out of his misery.  

Pierre Luc Labbe was the only damn honest player to give an interview.... said they were outcoached and out schemed and Edmonton made adjustments that they didn't adjust to.  

The phone in fans were rabid and absolutely furious with Burke taking the knee.   The lady caller was dead on perfect with her call and analogy of how the coach is like a parent and if a parent doesn't give a chance for their kid to succeed then they always will be a failure.  

Doug Brown I would love to slap the piss out of him... get him off the air he's arrogant, rude and downright unlikeable. 

You are 2-9 and need ONE lousy point to win....and time for at least 3 plays....and you take the knee, at home? To head into an overtime, where the other team has all the momentum, and your D is gassed?

Just gutless.

Enough excuses.....the losing mentality round these parts, simply starts with this head coach.....

You are 2-9 and need ONE lousy point to win....and time for at least 3 plays....and you take the knee, at home? To head into an overtime, where the other team has all the momentum, and your D is gassed?

Just gutless.

Enough excuses.....the losing mentality round these parts, simply starts with this head coach.....

no kidding, at least try and get to midfield and let Renaud try and kick it into the endzone or something! Taking a knee shows no confidence in your offense and then you put them out in OT needing a TD and a 2 point convert, way to pump them up for that task. 

Doug Brown I would love to slap the piss out of him... get him off the air he's arrogant, rude and downright unlikeable. 

Huh?  He's the only person on the panel not making excuses for Burke and his downright poor decisions.

Everything that happened after Edmonton's FG was crazy.  Taking a kickoff makes zero sense.  Edmonton isn't going to kick a ball that will be returnable, they aren't that stupid.  All that is going to do is waste time, and possibly lead to a scramble for the ball with (shaky) Ford back there.  Exact same thing I said about Palardy, I'll say about Goltz now.  If you don't have any confidence in him to make a throw and play quarterback, cut him and put someone else in there.  23 seconds and 1 timeout= 3 plays and a kick attempt.  Crime against humanity to take knees there.

If they want a season ticket base above 15,000 next season, Burke can't be back.