Burke

Adrenaline_x

Please, just be conjecture..

291660_f260.jpgPaul Wiecek ‏@PaulWiecek 54m

I'm hearing Tim Burke is keeping his job: Bombers front office continues to believe the head coach is least of the team's many problems. #bn

Oh for ****'s sake if this is true then there is no way in hell I can believe Miller and/or Walters will fix this team.  Hopefully this is just 'till the end of the season.

Oh for ****'s sake if this is true then there is no way in hell I can believe Miller and/or Walters will fix this team.  Hopefully this is just 'till the end of the season.

Phew, thanks for putting that in perspective.

I was thinking too far ahead.

Of course it would just be for the rest of the year.

Right?

Head coach is the biggest issue on the team right now... but they can't do anything about it cause they've already fired too many people so we're going to march on for the rest of the season getting our asses handed to us and suffering weekly embarassments until mercifully at the end of the season Burke is put out of his misery. Gonna be a real tough October Bomber fans, get your alcohol of choice ready. 

Head coach is the biggest issue on the team right now... but they can't do anything about it cause they've already fired too many people so we're going to march on for the rest of the season getting our asses handed to us and suffering weekly embarassments until mercifully at the end of the season Burke is put out of his misery. Gonna be a real tough October Bomber fans, get your alcohol of choice ready. 

Amber rum & coke. Gonna buy shares in Captain Morgan.

Please, just be conjecture..

Paul Wiecek ‏@PaulWiecek 54m

I'm hearing Tim Burke is keeping his job: Bombers front office continues to believe the head coach is least of the team's many problems. #bn

If true, what a bunch of ****. How much more can we take from the ******* morons running this team???