Bombers recruiting Derel Walker

Mike

My sources tell me Walker was all set to sign with the Bombers on Day 1 of free agency.  The club actually flew him in to make the announcement. Apparently at the very last moment, he pulled Walters aside and revealed that after playing for a “sad ass, dysfunctional, unappreciated, go nowhere team like the Argos” he just doesn’t know if he wants to play anymore. Listening to his QB talking to all those voices in his head got him thinking that it’s time to listen to the little voice in his heart.  Derel doesn’t love this game anymore.  He’s tired of all the aches and pains he’s endured throughout his career. It’s time for Derel to do what he has always wanted to do. Follow his heart, his passion, his true life hero....Bob Ross.

Walters told him to hold off On filling out retirement papers and take sometime to mull things over with his family and agent.....

I am being told now from my sources that Derel has yet to even put on a pair of cleats these past couple weeks and is ready to trade in his helmet, pads, and gloves for an easel, set of acrylics, and scene of a fawn drinking from trickling meadow. 

Bomber fans were so close to having the juggernaut team in the cfl for 2020. They would have been a lock to be repeat Grey Cup winners, now they’ll have to actually compete this 2020 season. Happy painting Derel! Be one with nature.

Edited by Dirty30

14 minutes ago, Tracker said:

If his heart isn't in the game anymore, we would be better served if he sat out, Curious, though. If Walters was sure that Walker was going to be a no-show, why didn't he sign Rhymes or any of the other FA receivers? 

What did I miss? Since when is Walker's heart 'not in the game'? And how is Walters supposed to be sure Walker is a 'no-show', has Walker signalled some intent to sign somewhere?

What the heck are you talking about?

1 hour ago, Dirty30 said:

My sources tell me Walker was all set to sign with the Bombers on Day 1 of free agency.  The club actually flew him in to make the announcement. Apparently at the very last moment, he pulled Walters aside and revealed that after playing for a “sad ass, dysfunctional, unappreciated, go nowhere team like the Argos” he just doesn’t know if he wants to play anymore. Listening to his QB talking to all those voices in his head got him thinking that it’s time to listen to the little voice in his heart.  Derel doesn’t love this game anymore.  He’s tired of all the aches and pains he’s endured throughout his career. It’s time for Derel to do what he has always wanted to do. Follow his heart, his passion, his true life hero....Bob Ross.

Walters told him to hold off On filling out retirement papers and take sometime to mull things over with his family and agent.....

I am being told now from my sources that Derel has yet to even put on a pair of cleats these past couple weeks and is ready to trade in his helmet, pads, and gloves for an easel, set of acrylics, and scene of a fawn drinking from trickling meadow. 

Bomber fans were so close to having the juggernaut team in the cfl for 2020. They would have been a lock to be repeat Grey Cup winners, now they’ll have to actually compete this 2020 season. Happy painting Derel! Be one with nature.

You forgot the part where in nineteen ninety eight the undertaker threw mankind off hеll in a cell, and plummeted sixteen feet through an announcer's table.

21 minutes ago, Tracker said:

If his heart isn't in the game anymore, we would be better served if he sat out, Curious, though. If Walters was sure that Walker was going to be a no-show, why didn't he sign Rhymes or any of the other FA receivers? 

You do realize that Dirty30s post was tongue and cheek right....?

Good ol Bob Ross....he left us too soon...Maybe Derel is?was hoping to fill his spot on public television...Receiving accolades for his work is better than receiving balls....????.........................................Of course this is nonsense...Walters is still diligently pursuing the best perceived receiver in the land.....Wait for the announcement soon ...lol