2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

JCon

13 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Why the Fack would Derek Taylor put the Bombers so low,  I'd understand if he made it obvious that he was joking... but he didn't.   Even Pederson wouldn't be that ********...

I here it in Regina all the time, even some Rider fans say he is trying too hard. The only point I can see the bottom team do not have a starting QB signed and the top teams do.

12 hours ago, MOBomberFan said:

Popped by Club 3D (formerly Georgies) to get my pic taken with The Cup and Brady Oliviera! He says the rehab went great, he's ready to roll! Gerald Wilcox happened to be there and I was fortunate enough to get all 3 of us holding The Cup together.

It's been a good day.

Did you have one of their fine premium Club beers while you were there? I was told Monday that they are ice cold (no one opens that fridge ever...).

10 minutes ago, GCJenks said:

Did you have one of their fine premium Club beers while you were there? I was told Monday that they are ice cold (no one opens that fridge ever...).

Haha I did not... I did accidentally kick over Brady's Stella while hoisting The Cup (naturally I bought him a new one). Of course the first time I touch The Cup disaster ensues. Oh well, at least I didn't break the thing...

3 hours ago, Dr Zaius said:

Lol. Ok.

The bombers behind the Ottawa says it all.

I forgot that Derek Taylor IS from Winnipeg...  and apparently it's not a joke and his reasoning is because we don't have a QB signed and we have several DB's who are free agents.  Though for some reason he completely ignores that every other team has more free agents then we do and all have similar issues in various different positions where they need to sign up a lot of players.  

9 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I forgot that Derek Taylor IS from Winnipeg...  and apparently it's not a joke and his reasoning is because we don't have a QB signed and we have several DB's who are free agents.  Though for some reason he completely ignores that every other team has more free agents then we do and all have similar issues in various different positions where they need to sign up a lot of players.  

It proves funny opinions don't only come from fan websites.... that or the media are reading fan sites too much

While we don't have our QBs signed, we do have most of our OL signed, great National talent and depth at OL, WR and RB, our starting linebackers from the Grey Cup, Jeffcoat, Alexander and Mike Jones. Saskatchewan on the other hand has poor national talent and depth and their best defender Moncrief and two best WRs are free agents. Plus lots of aging vets. DT has less credibility than Pravda.

48 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Wonder if he loked at their sad sack roster and saw they had basically no O-line right now other than Labatte and Shepley..One guy on serious decline and injury riddled..and one guy who right now is average at best...and they have Marshall..Gainey and Moncreif unsigned...what a Penison Clone he has become

2 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Is it Saskatchewan law that the Rider  PBP perdon gets a lobotomy as part of that job?

That is just incomprehensible 

to keep the position,,,and god knows why one freely shoose to live there, you have to act uneducated and for lack of a better term...dumb as well as say outrageous things to keep the fan base happy and think they are the creme de la creme of all things CFL....Or there will be more telethons on the horizon