Week of Stamps @ Bombers

JCon

28 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

The offseason is so long how can anyone not care about any bomber game? In 2 months time we will be begging for meaningless preseason games 

Amen...I didn't wanna be the **** who said "real fans still care" but.......what can you do. There's a TON at stake in this game, never mind the fact that I'd take ANY kind of Bombers game 12 months of the year. CFL football is everything to me....no such thing as a zero interest Bombers game and there hasn't been my entire life.

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Amen...I didn't wanna be the **** who said "real fans still care" but.......what can you do. There's a TON at stake in this game, never mind the fact that I'd take ANY kind of Bombers game 12 months of the year. CFL football is everything to me....no such thing as a zero interest Bombers game and there hasn't been my entire life.

The game still has meaning and going into the play offs on a win against calgary, when we will play calgary is a hell of a lot better then going into calgary having lost to them twice in a row. 

Blue n gold till im dead n cold. 

11 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

The game still has meaning and going into the play offs on a win against calgary, when we will play calgary is a hell of a lot better then going into calgary having lost to them twice in a row. 

Blue n gold till im dead n cold. 

Plus its the return of the Zac attack. Its a good story here. Can he stay healthy? If so does he play well? If so do u start him in Sask? Hell of a story there

Edited by Goalie

2 minutes ago, BBlink said:

Can't he be PR'd much like anyone could be PR'd? (ie. they'd have to accept being put on the PR, otherwise they are released)

They likely respect him 2 much to release him at this point or PR him. 

Edited by Goalie

1 hour ago, Floyd said:

Zero interest in this game

No interest in seeing how the QB situation sorts out?

No interest in how the game passing turns out with a different passer?

No interest in the defensive backfield changes?

No interest in whether the D-Line has a better approach this game?

No interest in seeing whether Lawler and Bailey continue their stellar play?

No interest in seeing a more disciplined game?

Interesting...🤔

Again, I'm not going to vilify someone for being less of a fan. There's plenty of people on here that are Jets fans who cheer for the Bombers only when the Jets are in offseason, or only when the Bombers are winning. That's fine...that's their prerogative. There's also a bunch of us who are Bombers above all else in life. And that's fine, too...

1 hour ago, Mr Dee said:

No interest in seeing how the QB situation sorts out?

No interest in how the game passing turns out with a different passer?

No interest in the defensive backfield changes?

No interest in whether the D-Line has a better approach this game?

No interest in seeing whether Lawler and Bailey continue their stellar play?

No interest in seeing a more disciplined game?

Interesting...🤔

I think Floyd means that nothing will change so why care?. Hall will run the defense he always runs & our secondary will get torched. LaPo will run the same offense with checkdowns to Harris.  The only question I have is LaPo broke Willy, Nichols & Streveler. How many games... check that... series... will it happen to Collaros? All under the watchful eye of Mike O'Shea. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

7 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I think Floyd means that nothing will change so why care?. Hall will run the defense he always runs & our secondary will get torched. LaPo will run the same offense with checkdowns to Harris.  The only question I have is LaPo broke Willy, Nichols & Streveler. How many games... check that... series... will it happen to Collaros? All under the watchful eye of Mike O'Shea. 

I respect your right to your own unique opinion, but you are the whiniest person on this board lately. 

2 hours ago, wbbfan said:

Fenner wasnt soo hot either. hes been beat deep like a red head step child this year. 

Sitting Streveler is smart. My expectations couldnt be lower for Collaros. I hope mcguire gets a quarter. Id also love to see knight get in for some of the streveler package. 

Knight has barely finished his first cup of coffee in the CFL and you want him to get live action already... 

42 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I respect your right to your own unique opinion, but you are the whiniest person on this board lately. 

Yes, I admit the fact that I've been whiny the past few weeks. If you look around the league, other head coaches are doing as well if not better than O'Shea.  I'm not going to hold back my disdain for the failures of this regime any longer & the way this team is coached as it's been 6 years. We see it every game & the same stuff is rehashed over & over. The coaches had their chance. If they lose in the playoffs O'Shea should go back to Toronto. At the very least if he comes back LaPo & Hall need to go. If that's whiny then so be it. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

1 minute ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Yes, I admit the fact that I've been whiny the past few weeks. If you look around the league, other head coaches are doing as well if not better than O'Shea.  I'm not going to hold back my disdain for the failures of this regime any longer & the way this team is coached as it's been 6 years. We see it every game & the same stuff is rehashed over & over. The coaches had their chance. If they lose in the playoffs O'Shea should go back to Toronto. At the very least if he comes back LaPo & Hall need to go. If that's whiny then so be it. 

I said to Dave the other day, when we were talking about your recent posts, "I would think that when you've been around for a good 60 years, and have seen pretty much anything happen come playoff time, you'd be less inclined to just give up on things".........in the Bombers Grey Cups past, there's at least one 80s GC that came when the team **** their pants down the stretch and then caught fire in the playoffs, right? I just refuse to give up no matter what...

31 minutes ago, bearpants said:

Knight has barely finished his first cup of coffee in the CFL and you want him to get live action already... 

Its practically a pre season game, hes been in practice for what 4 weeks? last year we started streveler day 1. Nothing wrong with have a guy wet his toes in limited action in a game with no standings implications. Not to mention we also lost our short yardage qb, our holder etc and of the three he has a running qb skill set. Its him or mcguire in those situations, who also has not done it in the cfl. Not like you can ask collaros to do it.