3 stars plus HH red black and blue part two

wbbfan

1. Daniel Petermann

2. Willy Jefferson

3. Jackson Jeffcoat

HH - Matt Nichols for his post-game interview where, when asked about the consecutive completions record, thanked his O-Line for giving him so much protection he was never touched all game long, and then thanking his receivers for making some great catches.

Just now, GCJenks said:

1 Defence

2 Offence

3 Special Teams

HH The refs for remembering what holding is but only calling on one side. 

Really loving this this team right now. How do you get Bighill and Matthews on to the field?

You take Lawler or Walker off for Matthews. Bighill is a beast. He replaces Miles? I think so

Matthew's will play..he makes us better..with Nelson on DI you have Walker out and Matthew's in..and most likely DI Lawler

With that receiver depth Lucky can handle returns and be spelled off here and there on offence by Lawler...then when Nelson is ready u have a decision to make

4 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

How do you get Bighill on the field? WTF? Thomas Miles Mom would start Biggie over him.

2 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

"You're cut, son."

His parents are serious fans. Fun to watch them at the games, last week was like a Christmas, birthdays and anniversary all at the same time. 

1.  Matt Nichols
After slow start ....a New Blue Bomber completion record, great execution and decision making.  Now 14 TDs and 1 pick

2.  Bomber D line
Ottawa OL was considered a strong point of their team.....Bomber DL took them apart. and simply overwhelmed them

3.  Team depth
Wilson, Petermann, Lawler, et al....

HH.  Special teams

first star to coaching staff, have this team running like secretariat.

H.H. Kyrie Wilson, some textbook tackling,  hits very hard, and I assume he's good at reading plays. Uniformed opinion, he might be better than JSK.

Bombers depth. 👀 (other teams)

Edited by Mark F

1. Whole defense. Gave up 1 point ( or should we blame special teams ). DB's knocking down passes. D line and linebackers very solid. 

2. Nichols. After a shaky start by the Offence he goes on to set a team record for completed passes.

3. Offensive line in particular Joshi for gutting it out when he was obviously hurting and keeping his qb clean.

HH. The equipment guy for tightening up 33's helmet and keeping it ( for the most part ) on his head.

10 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

A bouquet for Winston Rose. He was responsible for the mental turnaround of the Bombers with that pick 6...

Are you suggesting a thread topic after games such “yes, thank you for taking my call, I’d like to send a big bouquet out to the Bombers for 3 dollar hot dog night” and “I’d like to send a beef to the marketing department because some neighbourhood flags have the wrong streets on them.”? 

The rose bouquet reference is good though. 

Edited by Rod Black

8 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

Are you suggesting a thread topic after games 

No, each award should be separate for each performance.

For instance, how about a 5 star award for Nichols? That would be the Quarterback award for a QB that just crept into the elite category with that performance.

3 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

For instance, how about a 5 star award for Nichols? That would be the Quarterback award for a QB that just crept into the elite category with that performance.

I like it. Hmm, who would sponsor such an award? Ha! 

14 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

I stopped by the Bomber store to buy my St James flag only to find out none were unavailable and the flags are on recall because they spelled Fairlane Ave incorrectly. Oi

Fairlane Ave  is spelled correctly.

The misprint was St Charles Street is "St. Charles Avenue".

Whoever came up with this idea though killed it. People love the neighbourhood flags.