GDT: Bombers vs Ottawa

Jpan85

2 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

We knew what to expect. Davis reminds me of Damon Allen or Rickey Foggie. When they zoned out in a game like Davis did tonite they were way out of it. They played like they didn't care if they lost.

Damon Allen is too kind. Come on man. Maybe a 50 year old Damon Allen.

6 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

We knew what to expect. Davis reminds me of Damon Allen or Rickey Foggie. When they zoned out in a game like Davis did tonite they were way out of it. They played like they didn't care if they lost.

Davis is not very mobile at all, so don't really see comparison to those guys.  Ricky Foggie reminds me more of Streveler at this point.

3 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Davis is not very mobile at all, so don't really see comparison to those guys.  Ricky Foggie reminds me more of Streveler at this point.

Yeah I'm not sure where folks get the idea Davis is a great running qb

2 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

More his frame of mind... I didn't see a lot of fire. He was just going thru the motions. Like Foggie & Allen used to do.

Straight from RF.com

"The Bombers won the game basically on a blown coverage and a stupid turnover on ST on the Redblack 5 yard line. Count me in as a guy who doesn’t think the Bombers are playing great football despite their 3-0 record."

Lmao.... yup we just smashed the team you lost to two weeks ago without our best defensive player and losing our QB and WR. Good luck winning against anyone other than TO.

Edited by Bomber_fanaddict

1 minute ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Straight from RF.com

"The Bombers won the game basically on a blown coverage and a stupid turnover on ST on the Redblack 5 yard line. Count me in as a guy who doesn’t think the Bombers are playing great football despite their 3-0 record."

Lmao.... yup we just smashed the team you lost to two weeks ago without our best defensive player and losing our WB and WR. Good luck winning against anyone other than TO.

Ottawa's O put up 2 FG's and a punt single.  So I guess yeah, we won on our first TD.

1 minute ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Straight from RF.com

Lmao.... yup we just smashed the team you lost to two weeks ago without our best defensive player and losing our WB and WR. Good luck winning against anyone other than TO.

I guess making heads up plays is a problem in SK