Regular Season Bomber News

Mr Dee

24 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I know the CBA technically only allows for 3 days of practice (I think that's right...) but guaranteed everyone is in the office watching film and doing everything they can to be prepared "on their own time"....

no limit on "unofficial" team practices....what players do on their "own" time is their own business...trust me...good teams do a lot of stuff on their own time

23 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I know the CBA technically only allows for 3 days of practice (I think that's right...) but guaranteed everyone is in the office watching film and doing everything they can to be prepared "on their own time"....

During a normal week like this one, the Bombers are only required to give the players one day off. They can have 4 official practices if they want to.

I don't care what they do this week.  What they did last week seemed to upset a lot of posters during the week and yet they kicked butt on Sunday. 

As long as it translates into a win this Sunday, then they can piss everyone off all they want this week. 

Hold closed practices in Spain and cut everybody on the team but the cashier at the new store in the mall - as long as you win on Sunday - and I will completely happy with it.

5 hours ago, MC said:

I don't care what they do this week.  What they did last week seemed to upset a lot of posters during the week and yet they kicked butt on Sunday. 

As long as it translates into a win this Sunday, then they can piss everyone off all they want this week. 

Hold closed practices in Spain and cut everybody on the team but the cashier at the new store in the mall - as long as you win on Sunday - and I will completely happy with it.

family?

The #Bombers have recently signed a handful of new players to futures contracts. Add to the list former NY Jets 3rd-round draft pick ArDarius Stewart; a 6’0” 205lb receiver out of Alabama. Stewart has had a bit of a rocky start to his NFL career.