Training Camp Cuts

Jpan85

9 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

*Seven of this year's nine draft picks are either on the roster or PR.

*I like what they did for PR players. My only preference would have been keeping McCalister somehow.

On Mathews, I’d say yes, for the one game anyways. 

Nelson will be also

I hope tho that the release of Bryant and Mcalister doeant indicate we are starting a national at DT..though with Jake only national on active roster it would seen Richardson won out the spot with Jake as rotation which I fine with.

Richardson was a true beast and lined up with Nevis who is unsung hero we will get some major push for our ends to clean up and have Biggie come clean on blitz.. I wouldn't be surprised to see double digit or close to it sack totals for him

I do like how we allocated our or PR too..and glad it looks to be Baikey as the 5th I bet and Lucky rotating in as a DI

Bailey wasnt targeted much in preseason but staff knows what they have there..just watch that once the real bullits start flying with the starting offence he's gonna shine

3 hours ago, BBlink said:

According to fans maybe. I think Nevis is underrated and the coach seems to love him. Spoke well of him in one interview during TC. He made the team before this second preseason game

Oh I agree.  I think he fills the DT role quite well. 

Biggest concern for me is Hecht projected to start at S over jones. Dont like that we kept choudja on the PR. Im glad we kept and seem like we will start richardson. id rather have bryant then nevis but continuity and experience count for some thing. Nevis will do what he does and mash the middle of the line like few other. Him and richardson are really gonna open gaps for the rushers. 

Simonise showed flashes, but also dropped a lot of balls. He blinked and Petermann didnt. Petermann has done every thing you could ask, and made plays every time the ball has gone his way. 

I suspect nelson will go to the IR. Foketi moved to the retired list isnt a huge surprise. 

32 minutes ago, B-F-F-C said:

I know it would have been a long shot but I was hoping Santiago would have made the roster or PR.  But we just don’t need a import RB. 

Honestly I feel like Santiago was going on the PR until he fumbled at the end of game 2. That is unforgivable.

21 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Honestly I feel like Santiago was going on the PR until he fumbled at the end of game 2. That is unforgivable.

Every RB will fumble the ball once or twice. I guess it’s irrelevant when you’re committed to a cdn backfield.