2019 CFL Season: Around the League

Mr Dee

3 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Not true without a selfie with her.

Thought about it as she was basically trapped when we were waiting for everyone to file off the plane but she was giving off pretty strong "I know you know who I am but I don't feel like talking to you" vibes.  I have become an expert at reading these vibes via years and years of experience of being shunned by hot women.  Ok, all women.

"so you think Keith Urban is a good choice for the Grey Cup eh?"  "You pig.  Stop creeping my social media."

Edited by kelownabomberfan

1 minute ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Thought about it as she was basically trapped when we were waiting for everyone to file off the plane but she was giving off pretty strong "I know you know who I am but I don't feel like talking to you vibes".  I have become an expert at reading these vibes via years and years of experience with of being shunned by hot women.

"so you think Keith Urban is a good choice for the Grey Cup eh?"  "You pig.  Stop creeping my social media."

It's part of their job......... I would have been all over her,  them media people love it

Just now, NorthernSkunk said:

It's part of their job......... I would have been all over her,  them media people love it

Oh, yeah, they get a real excited about this. I know one reporter, who we're friends with the fam and our kids hang out, that says the best part of her job and travelling is all the fans to come to talk to her about everything. The advice she gets is top notch! All the looks and remarks on her appearance are really flattering. If only she wasn't married... 

4 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

if it had been Rod Black, well that's a totally different story.

5 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

LOL - yeah.  I guess so.  Not really in this case.  She is 40 years old for goodness sakes, so we're not exactly that far apart in age.

I'm gonna just assume that everyone on this site is fat and ugly, so it doesn't matter about age so much......ain't no way a hot girl wants anything to do with a bunch of messageboard dweebs!

6 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Thought about it as she was basically trapped when we were waiting for everyone to file off the plane but she was giving off pretty strong "I know you know who I am but I don't feel like talking to you" vibes.  I have become an expert at reading these vibes via years and years of experience of being shunned by hot women.  Ok, all women.

Women can be so picky. Once when I was dating, a gal struck up a conversation via email and asked for my measurements as she didn't like short guys. I told her "6 '3" and she was impressed until I told her those were two separate measurements.

13 minutes ago, Noeller said:

It definitely can be...........but................Garth is good. Especially early Gart. Pre-1996 Garth.....

That he is. Of course, he's more commercial than a guy like Steve Earle but nothing wrong with that.  People's taste in music  varies. I remember in school way back thru the mists of time, I loved Led Zeppelin,  The Rolling Stones, The Who, Tommy James & The Shondells, CCR, The Beatles, The Guess Who, Iron Butterfly &.... &.... &...….. The Monkees. Of course, I never took my Monkees albums to school when our teachers allowed it.  I'm sure a lot of my classmates were the same as they sure sold a lot of albums, 

Edited by SpeedFlex27