Matt Nichols -BOO!!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Anonymous thoughts from CFL general managers and coaches

I wouldn’t want to be around Wade Miller if the Bombers lose on Saturday. He’s a guy who loves the Bombers, wants to win a championship and when he isn’t happy everyone (bleeping) knows it. Heads are going to roll over there if things don’t change fast. Wade’s not going to put up with bull(bleep) excuses …

Really? Whose heads are gonna roll? The ticket manager? The janitorial service for the Bomber offices? The sales clerks at the Bomber Store? Won't be any coaches or players  that's for sure. 

Just now, SpeedFlex27 said:

Really? Whose heads are gonna roll? The ticket manager? The janitorial service for the Bomber offices? The sales clerks at the Bomber Store? Won't be any coaches or players  that's for sure. 

"a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." -- Shakespeare

12 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Anonymous thoughts from CFL general managers and coaches

I wouldn’t want to be around Wade Miller if the Bombers lose on Saturday. He’s a guy who loves the Bombers, wants to win a championship and when he isn’t happy everyone (bleeping) knows it. Heads are going to roll over there if things don’t change fast. Wade’s not going to put up with bull(bleep) excuses …

Hopefully this game is a decisive win, but if not,

We shall see...

2 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

It's too late now for heads to roll. If changes are needed to be made they will be done at seasons end & not now. 

I think Lapo is who they are referencing.  He's full of excuses.  His media scrum this week was ridiculous.  If the offense, and in particular the passing game, doesn't show up again that's a full half season of garbage below average offense and Lapo won't survive the bye.

Edited by JuranBoldenRules

2 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

I think Lapo is who they are referencing.  He's full of excuses.  His media scrum this week was ridiculous.  If the offense, and in particular the passing game, doesn't show up again that's a full half season of garbage below average offense and Lapo won't survive the bye.

Firing LaPo before Hall would be mind boggling. The thought of Buck Pierce being our OC doesn't fill me with confidence if that happens. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

5 hours ago, B-F-F-C said:

I just hope the fans are fair to Nichols today. We don’t need the boo birds to start chirping if he struggles at the beginning of the game. It won’t do anything to help his game.  

He needs our support because it sounds like they’ll be a large contingent of rider fans at the game. Who I assume will not be kind to him. 

Most loyal hardcore informed BB fans who have been around football and know the game want Nichols to succeed and know full well football is dependent on all players doing their job. When we get frustrated by his inconsistent play doesn't mean we are haters. Please don't generalize fans who are frustrated with our QB play means we are haters who don't understand the game. It irritates me when I see certain media or BB representatives do that.

14 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

I don't believe Miller is fond of anyone on the football ops side right now. First chance he gets, he's going to bring in 'his guys'. 

1 minute ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Most loyal hardcore informed BB fans who have been around football and know the game want Nichols to succeed and know full well football is dependent on all players doing their job. When we get frustrated by his inconsistent play doesn't mean we are haters. Please don't generalize fans who are frustrated with our QB play means we are haters who don't understand the game. It irritates me when I see certain media or BB representatives do that.

Wow...I’ve read my post multiple times and I’m confused. I didn’t call out any fans nor did I call anyone “haters”. 

I just hoped that Nichols would be given some time to get his game back on track. Trust me...I’ve expressed my frustration with many a bomber player. Kerwin bell  was the recipient of the most foul tirades from myself. 

So don’t get to hurt over my post.

Just now, B-F-F-C said:

Wow...I’ve read my post multiple times and I’m confused. I didn’t call out any fans nor did I call anyone “haters”. 

I just hoped that Nichols would be given some time to get his game back on track. Trust me...I’ve expressed my frustration with many a bomber player. Kerwin bell  was the recipient of the most foul tirades from myself. 

So don’t get to hurt over my post.

Actually I wasn't referring to you at all and what you said in your post. 

I'll talk about Nichols.....

Saw this game as a must win for the team, and a must step up for Nichols.....who had played poorly, for a full month coming into this one.  Some of the turnovers today, were right out of 9 man football - and coming from a veteran QB - utterly unacceptable.   For whatever reason, injuries or whatever.....Nichols has completely lost his poise and confidence out there.  He is a liability at this point

Not sure Walters is the problem.  With any kind of US scouting we'd be more than OK.  Our Cdn draft results have been above average and come on.  Who here didn't praise the O'Shea hiring when it happened? 

His biggest downfall is not dealing with the scouting issue.