Game Day Thread - League Opener: Eskies

BigBlue

Well ... Not great but it's hard to complain about Streveler when he's a pure rookie starting on opening day and the first ever to do it in the CFL since Calvillo.  And his TD pass was a beautiful dart.

I will say though that Ryan Lankford has got my ire up again and I really hope he gets shipped out before long.  And Bighill does make Hall's defense marginally better, but I still say if we're going to stop the CFL's elite offenses at some point, we're going to need a new DC.

1 minute ago, USABomberfan said:

Well ... Not great but it's hard to complain about Streveler when he's a pure rookie starting on opening day and the first ever to do it in the CFL since Calvillo.  And his TD pass was a beautiful dart.

I will say though that Ryan Lankford has got my ire up again and I really hope he gets shipped out before long.  And Bighill does make Hall's defense marginally better, but I still say if we're going to stop the CFL's elite offenses at some point, we're going to need a new DC.

Well ,listening to Knuckles man loving on Reilly here ,you could have the 85 Bears D and you cant stop him...

Bombers basically did everything wrong early in an attempt to get blown out. Randle falls down, Streveler throws a pick, Lankford coughs it up. The fact that we are only down 10 right now with this long delay is a miracle.

Offensive gameplan needs to be fixed ASAP. Getting Streveler in some really bad spots. Needs more read option.

20 minutes ago, Gotmilt said:

Pretty much what I expected from Streveler so far, aside from the incredible pick by sherrit hes looked pretty good imo.

I would tend to agree. Potential. Lapo needs to simplify things tho and run more. 

D not so good in 1st Q tho.