Around The League: 2018 Offseason

Zontar

16 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Need to resign JFG first. Not sure 2 NI there is the way to go.

Really not expecting JFG to be here this year...I like the guy but he lost his gig by the end of the year. It's going to be Coates, Wolitarsky and (HOEPFULLY!) Demski playing for 2 NI Rec spots in camp...

3 hours ago, Jaxon said:

I hope we can find someone who can run the short yardage unit as well as the Fever did.  

It sincerely worries me that we can't. I really feel like people massively underrate how automatic Fever was last year. I know it's a little thing, but seriously, the guy was damn good... 

9 minutes ago, Noeller said:

It sincerely worries me that we can't. I really feel like people massively underrate how automatic Fever was last year. I know it's a little thing, but seriously, the guy was damn good... 

I understand that they are going to re-sign Hurl for more $$ so he can be our starting MAC and run short yardage because... O'Shea 

3 hours ago, Noeller said:

LeFevour was good at that and only that.  Shouldn't be all that difficult to replace him, and if the Bomber braintrust cannot, it is a massive indictment of their competence.