How can the Blue NOT host the semi?

BigBlue

16 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Max is cooling his heels in a US Federal prison last time I heard. 

He isn't in prison. (https://www.deseretnews.com/article/865658657/Former-BYU-QB-Max-Hall-confronts-addiction-by-helping-others-coaching-football-staying-sober.html)

Over the past two years, Hall has dealt with legal issues related to his arrest, he’s completed a year-long diversion program and he’s repairing relationships. He has a misdemeanor shoplifting charge on his record, but the felony drug possession charge was expunged when he graduated from the diversion program.

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 11:00 AM, blue_gold_84 said:

I hope Max can stay clean & sober. He seemed like a nice guy when he was here. I know something about alcoholism & drug addiction & how it can destroy lives. Looks like he's emerged on the other side stronger for it. 

4 hours ago, mfranc said:

The Stamps are doing the Bombers a huge favor by starting Buckley.  They shouldn't expect help to the west as the Riders are more concerned about keeping bodies healthy.

That is probably a good strategy for the Riders.  They are better off losing and trying their luck in the East, because they're not winning a game in Winnipeg or Edmonton, that's for sure.

8 minutes ago, Atomic said:

That is probably a good strategy for the Riders.  They are better off losing and trying their luck in the East, because they're not winning a game in Winnipeg or Edmonton, that's for sure.

How have the Bombers done against the Riders the last few playoff games?

The last time they played in Winnipeg was pretty awesome if I recall correctly.

s-l225.jpg

;)

Edited by mfranc

21 minutes ago, mfranc said:

s-l225.jpg

;)

28.... 28.... hmm.... doesn't ring a bell.  OH WAIT are you referring to the 28 points you scored in the Banjo Bowl?  While the Bombers scored 48?  You're right, that WAS pretty awesome!!

1 minute ago, Atomic said:

28.... 28.... hmm.... doesn't ring a bell.  OH WAIT are you referring to the 28 points you scored in the Banjo Bowl?  While the Bombers scored 48?  You're right, that WAS pretty awesome!!

lol...pyrrhic victory.

:)

5 hours ago, mfranc said:

The Stamps are doing the Bombers a huge favor by starting Buckley.  They shouldn't expect help to the west as the Riders are more concerned about keeping bodies healthy.

The Blue are also doing everyone a huge favour by starting LeFevour and ensuring over the last month that 5 of our best players are out for injuries for an extended period of time. 

How is this guy not banned yet for trolling hardcore?

1 hour ago, mfranc said:

s-l225.jpg

;)

I would much rather focus on stuff that has happened recently rather than stuff that happened eons ago. You know, like the way the Bombers have won all but that one lonely Labour Day game vs. the Riders the last 2 seasons. If you think the Riders have a chance going into Winnipeg in the playoffs you are only fooling yourself. Better off trying to limp through the sad sack east. 

41 minutes ago, Brandon said:

The Blue are also doing everyone a huge favour by starting LeFevour and ensuring over the last month that 5 of our best players are out for injuries for an extended period of time. 

How is this guy not banned yet for trolling hardcore?

last few weeks it has ramped up a fair bit.

2 hours ago, jazzsax said:

we need trolls here to keep us on our game. 

Remember... they can troll us for a bit, then when we SLAP THEIR ASSES AND CALL THEM GRANDMA in the playoffs, we can all rush over to riderfans.com and return the favour.

YEEHAW!!!

I for one choose death.