Ottawa Friday the 22nd

Edmonton Saturday the 30th (there)

Hamilton Friday Oct 6

this is where we can build confidence and momentum

Edmonton will play Toronto, Winnipeg & Montreal

BC will play Calgary, Hamilton & Ottawa 

Calgary has BC, Regina,  Montreal & Hamilton 

That all looks quite balanced,no real schedule quarks

So in the near term we are going to make our own destiny that will set the stage for the end of thes season when we finish with BC, Toronto, BC again and Calgary for the last

I am excited going into the bye ..... relaxation comes later

Ottawa won't be easy, and Edmonton is still tough at home. Would never count Hamilton out either as they have a little momentum winning two and a row. As per usual we'll have to bring our A game if we're going to come out with wins. No game is an easy win on the schedule but I'm confident we'll be able to atleast take two out of three which would leave us in a good position at 10-4. 

5 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

Ottawa won't be easy, and Edmonton is still tough at home. Would never count Hamilton out either as they have a little momentum winning two and a row. As per usual we'll have to bring our A game if we're going to come out with wins. No game is an easy win on the schedule but I'm confident we'll be able to atleast take two out of three which would leave us in a good position at 10-4. 

Most likely, we will be facing Drew Tate next game.

The loss wasn’t the only blow for the REDBLACKS, who could be without franchise quarterback Trevor Harris for at least the next little while. Harris, who exited the game in the third quarter with an apparent injury to his throwing shoulder, was later spotted with his arm in a sling.

https://www.cfl.ca/games/2418/hamilton-tiger-cats-vs-ottawa-redblacks/

Edited by M.O.A.B.

7 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

Toughest game by far will be in Edmonton. I can't see the RedBlacks or the Ti-Cats being too much of a threat at IGF in the coming weeks. No doubt the Bombers will have to be at their best but home field is proving advantageous for them these days.

9 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Toughest game by far will be in Edmonton. I can't see the RedBlacks or the Ti-Cats being too much of a threat at IGF in the coming weeks. No doubt the Bombers will have to be at their best but home field is proving advantageous for them these days.

Agree. With how the Bombers are playing these days, I dont see any reason why IGF wont draw a huge crowd. I get that weather will have some say but... we're Winterpegers.

Edited by M.O.A.B.

Just now, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

The Edmonton game will be tougher than scrapping with a wild cat fighting for it's life, especially after this string of losses.  They'll have a lot of their starters back by then and the Bombers will have to play their absolute best to beat them in their house.

The way Reilly got laid out last game, he ought to be seeing and hearing birdies for a while. I couldn't believe he was able or allowed to go back into the game, and that impact has to have a long-term effect on him.

1 minute ago, tracker said:

The way Reilly got laid out last game, he ought to be seeing and hearing birdies for a while. I couldn't believe he was able or allowed to go back into the game, and that impact has to have a long-term effect on him.

The amazing thing is that there was no flag on the play, it sure looked like a direct helmet hit.

1 hour ago, tracker said:

That was a horrendous hit.

should have been benched.

The Trevor Harris whose arm is in a sling?

another terrible hit, a giant guy just flattened him.

a lesser person would have been squished, and possibly killed.

all three games had serious hitting. three entertaining games out of three.

Edited by Mark F

15 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Trevor Harris...? The same Trevor Harris who put up just 263 yards when the Bombers played the RedBlacks in Ottawa in early August?

Yes, the same one that smashed the montreal team we barely edged out in over time. The same one who tied calgary. We beat them by 3 points with out harris lighting us up. Sask was tearing up our D, harris and the RBs are much much more dangerous an offense then the crieders. 

3 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Yes, the same one that smashed the montreal team we barely edged out in over time. The same one who tied calgary. We beat them by 3 points with out harris lighting us up. Sask was tearing up our D, harris and the RBs are much much more dangerous an offense then the crieders. 

Again....the same Trevor Harris whose arm is in a sling?

Edited by blitzmore

2 hours ago, wbbfan said:

While some of this matters....in football it mostly doesnt. Any given sunday, is a saying for a reason. Some teams just match up better than others, wpg vs mtl...or cgy vs ottawa for example. Wpg beat mtl....and ott always takes the most of cgy. But ottawa lost to Ham, and cgy lost to Mtl. Both teams bombers have beaten. Saying "this team beat this team so they should be worried" doesnt really apply in football...espcially in the CFL. 

4 hours ago, wbbfan said:

So, right... The same Trevor Harris who couldn't do much against a visiting Bombers team... Gotcha. :mellow:

Harris out for a while: https://www.cfl.ca/2017/09/09/trevor-harris-exits-game-apparent-shoulder-injury/

The good news for REDBLACKS fans is that the injury is not season-ending however he could miss multiple games head coach Rick Campbell told TSN1200 Monday morning.  In the radio interview, Campbell confirmed that Harris had sustained a “bruising” of the shoulder and he would be out for “weeks”.