Odds and Sods - Argos at Bombers

1 hour ago, Atomic said:

Maybe we should see more of Lankford on offence.

1 hour ago, tracker said:

No. No. No.

Hey now. That's not a bad idea. With that speed if Nichols can get the ball in his hands he's gone, baby. Gone!

3 hours ago, tracker said:

As nice as it was to win last night, and desperately needed, neither Adams nor Washington should sign long-term leases on apartments. It wasn't a banner game for Denmark, either. We need better from our import receivers, but Feoli-Gudino looked like he belongs in the CFL despite a dropped pass.

I'd be a fan if I could pronounce his name. 

1 hour ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Which is a very strange thing to call someone with Costa Rican parents.....but he probably likes pizza so it's okay.

Pizza and poutine.

Sorry guys but I am a Denmark fan. He seldom gets the ball thrown to him and when he does he is gold...seldom drops it if it is catchable. Not sure why they don't use him more. I get the fact they go to Dressler a lot which is fine but Denmark is money when given the chance, Yes he is small similar to Dressler but he gets open as much but isn't considered. Not sure why. The other two referred to are only average if that in the big picture. We need someone like Green or Bowman (I know we had him before) or Arsenault but I guess they are hard to come by.

On 7/14/2017 at 8:30 PM, do or die said:

We need another consistent play maker on this receiving corps.....someone who is a serious YAC threat.

Idc who you are, if the offense you are in seldom throws to the first down marker on 2nd down, and goes halfs of football with out trying a pass deeper then 15 yards you are gonna need an act of god (or milt) to rack up YAC.

That said I think you always need more threats at WR. The redblack franchise speed build has proven that. I think its really hard to evaluate guys in our system, and pin point just how good they are.  Which makes dressler all the more incredible. Even taking away the previous weeks game by lankford (and liking him more then most my self) that KR type of guy who can make some thing happen with screen passes, stretch the D etc would be a great tool set to pick up. Denny has not picked up where he left off last year. Adams seems the adarius bowman type.  Huge burts of production followed by gaps, with gaffs mixed in. Certainly a guy worth having around as a no3 wr. And his effort in blocking only cements that. Dressler is a beast. I cant even imagine what he would do in a more explosive/aggressive offense. Love washingtons raw tools but it hasnt translated yet.