US Politics

Rich

1 minute ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Young chicken compared to Dianne Feinstein who I believe is close to 200 years old.

203, pretty close. 

But, at some point, he just won't be able to do it. It takes a lot of energy to be president (45, notwithstanding). 

5 minutes ago, do or die said:

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene files articles of impeachment against Biden
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/535317-rep-marjorie-taylor-greene-files-articles-of-impeachment-against-biden

Grandstanding for the QAnon cult and other assorted nutjobs.    Do the GOP truly understand how inane this makes them look?

Cruz and Hawley thinking hmmmmm I like how you think. 

Any Republican says unity with a straight face  should go pound sand, they let a madman try to destroy the United States bullying, name calling lies and racist right to the bitter end, they had to treat him with kid gloves like a petulant child thinking he was their meal ticket now they need to shut up and take their medicine

1 hour ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Biden/Harris 2024. Too soon?

1 hour ago, JCon said:

Biden will be 82 on November 20th, 2024. 

Biden has already indicated that he plans to be a one term President and try to heal the country and set it up for another to govern. He said his VP pick would be someone he could see stepping in after 4 years, so Harris-Warren/Buttigeg/Klobuchar all possibilities. Bernie would be even older than Joe (83 by the next election) so I think his time has passed. Wild card might be Stacey Abrams. But a lot can happen in 4 years. Could be someone off the radar right now. 

1 minute ago, Tracker said:

Abrams has all the qualifications needed to be a great president or vice president, but I do not think that America is ready for a Harris/Abrams double black woman slate. It was a small miracle that Obama made it to the oval office.

America is still more sexist than it is racist.