Bombers vs Eskimos Game Week

Jpan85

Just checked the Bomber site and Darvin Adams, Jeff Keeping, Gerrard Shephard, and CJ Roberts are still listed as being on the 6 game (Macho Harris and Patrick Neufeld are also still on that list but no one is in a hurry to take them off :P). Wild and Frederick were on the one game but have come off obviously. I think we miss Darvin and hope to see him back before playoffs.

7 minutes ago, IC Khari said:

Just checked the Bomber site and Darvin Adams, Jeff Keeping, Gerrard Shephard, and CJ Roberts are still listed as being on the 6 game (Macho Harris and Patrick Neufeld are also still on that list but no one is in a hurry to take them off :P). Wild and Frederick were on the one game but have come off obviously. I think we miss Darvin and hope to see him back before playoffs.

Can't wait for Darvin Adams to come back.  Dressler, Smith, McDuffie, Adams with Harris as RB would be dangerous.

2 hours ago, IC Khari said:

Bringing guys from the 6 game in a hurry affects the cap. With our adequate replacements we're good. We could be very fresh when it counts.