Castillo, Scott and Jace Davis Released

TrueBlue

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

Interesting regarding Jace Davis

That's okay though ... he started off on fire and quickly fell off the map. We can replace that production.

Good point. I went back and looked it up, hot start in the first three games and then little production. Mayo and Sheppard moved ahead I guess. I like Mayo, not sold on Sheppard.

2 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Find it weird that McDuffie stays on this week and Mayo goes out, Davis gets cut.  McDuffie brings nothing to the offense, guess we really need the kickoff returns.

I figured that Mayo would stay in the lineup until Darvin was back and that's barring any injuries to our other receivers.

1 hour ago, Mike said:

Interesting regarding Jace Davis

That's okay though ... he started off on fire and quickly fell off the map. We can replace that production.

Yeah. I really like his blocking away from the play. Have to wonder if he suffered mostly due to the change in qbs. Different qbs develop rapports at a different pace and with different types of players. But then weve seen plenty of imp wr's you who come in play like gangbusters for a few weeks then disappear. He may be another one of those. Wouldnt be surprised at all to see him pop up else where though.  

Im guessing no market developed for castillo. Medlock shook off some early season flutters and is right in his groove now. No point in holding on to castillo may as well give him a chance else where. Wish him the best. He deserves to be in the league kicking some where.