Depth Chart Etc vs Hamilton

Noeller

Man I can NOT get the image of the depth Chart to attach from my phone... But anyhow, it's out now. Kris Adams, Denmark and Addison Richards (back up) are in... As is McDuffie

Edited by Noeller

5 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

Man, I hope our receivers can step up and make some plays.

I really dont worry... if our OL plays the way they did last week... Nichols will have all the time in the pocket to make the throws and Harris will have the holes to  push our running game... as what the cliche goes, it starts on the trenches.

We managed to beat the ticats previously with a dink & dunk attack mainly because that how to beat their rush-happy defense but also because Willy cant stretch the field with deep passes. Nichols has showed he will not shy away from those deep throws. 

1 minute ago, Zontar said:

Is Kris Adams any good ?

We will see I guess. A few guys on here seem to think he may be our answer at a big deep threat rec. I'm excited to see him.

As for Sears, that would be impressive. But man he just can't stay healthy. I don't think he's every played a full season. It's gonna catch up to him eventually. Maybe not this year if he is able to play again, but you gotta think he's gonna be looking for a new home come next year.

24 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

After watching thesecondary last week, this is the most comfortable ive felt about our secondary line up this year. I still suspect johnson and roberts to be the main ones picked on, hopefully loffler can help johnson n fogg + roberts

Johnson & Frederick seems to be a good tandem. Loffler is a legit. My worry is on the side of Fogg & Roberts but mainly with Roberts. I just hope Roberts continue to grow on the position and hold the fort while Johnny Adams is back. 

Edited by M.O.A.B.

2 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Johnson & Frederick seems to be a good tandem. Loffler is a legit. My worry is on the side of Fogg & Roberts but mainly with Roberts. I just hope Roberts continue to grow on their position and hold the fort while Johnny Adams is back. 

What on earth is going on with Adams? Why wasn't he placed on the six game injured list?

At this rate Randle will be back before Adams even plays.

1 minute ago, Blueandgold said:

What on earth is going on with Adams? Why wasn't he placed on the six game injured list?

At this rate Randle will be back before Adams even plays.

Adams practiced for the first time this week. So I'm guessing he will be back in a week or two.

20 minutes ago, Blueandgold said:

Is Mcduffie hurt or is he playing? 

I'm interested in seeing what Kyle Knox can do if he's drawing into the lineup.

McDuffie is playing, I believe. Knox will probably one of the 2-man with Adams.

Unless of course McDuffie is a game-time decisision and wont play, in that Knox will draw in the lineup. 

Edited by M.O.A.B.

We need to keep our expectations for this game reasonable. Adams and Dressler were not only very good last game, they were in sync with Nichols. Not likely that the newbies will have that same familiarity with Nichols, so our passing game is very apt to suffer. Gotta pound the rock and play the possession game.

1 minute ago, tracker said:

We need to keep our expectations for this game reasonable. Adams and Dressler were not only very good last game, they were in sync with Nichols. Not likely that the newbies will have that same familiarity with Nichols, so our passing game is very apt to suffer. Gotta pound the rock and play the possession game.

Starting 3 rookie receivers and a QB in his 2nd game in the system will put that much more onus on Harris and the O-line dominating the LOS again. That Hamilton front four can get after it too, especially Nevis and Laurent in the interior so Bond, Goossen and Chung need to step up and prevent Harris from being met in the backfield (which prior to last week was the case more often than not).