Everything posted by Blueandgold
-
Two Bomber signings
I'm surprised there's no Anthony Coombs love if we we want an NI running back.
-
Chris Matthews off to the NFL
He's got a work out some time this week. If that doesn't result in an offer then the Laurent sweepstakes begin. I saw one article valuing him at $150K. I hope if that's true that the Bombers at least show some interest and put in a contract offer. He'd be a big piece on the DL. He won't be a replacement for Doug Brown (no one really could be) but he'd give us some roster flexibility. I think its pretty much a given that the Bombers would/have offered Laurent a ton of money. Whether he would be interested in coming here is the question.
-
TSN CFL Games on Demand
Upload them to Youtube then?
-
TSN CFL Games on Demand
I would prefer if they kept the full seasons. There's a couple games I've wanted to re-watch.
-
Chris Matthews off to the NFL
Good for him, I hope he comes back here if he doesn't make it up there.
-
2014 CFL Schedule released
End of the season bye week is so stupid. If you finish first place that's a lot of time without playing any meaningful games.
-
Two Bomber signings
I have a feeling you're wrong. You know a safety is a DB, right? Yeah I am well aware of that. You're more likely to see 4 NIs on the OL than 2 at db. That would be the most likely scenario. Hell I'd say its more likely a guy like Jake Thomas steps into a spot rather than two Canadians in the secondary.
-
Two Bomber signings
With Cauchy, Newman, Sherman and Bucknor do we really need West back?
-
Matthias Goossen or Pierre Lavertu?
I love how people discredit every good selection made by Mack. There were tons of people that wanted guys like Sisco and Scott Mitchell picked over Watson and Henoc.
-
What I miss from the Good Ole Days
I'm going recent, but I really feel bad we couldn't win a Grey Cup in 2001 for guys like Khari, Milt, Charlie, Brown and Bobby G.
-
Lions Feeling a Little Down
Sask and BC could be in for a bit of a down slide this year.
-
Free Agency - 2014...
That's fine by me. I'm still scratching my head as to why we gave up both of Poblah and Etienne though. We need a third starting caliber Canadian receiver given Watson's injury history.
-
Free Agency - 2014...
Let him walk. There is zero reason to overpay for a guy like Ford.
-
Free agency predictions?
Agreed, knowing our luck we'll cut Cauchy the day before the Colts cut Henoc.
-
Mike Sims-Walker
It didn't seem like it. Chad Simpson was definitely one, and I was thinking Matthews was another but given our strong interest in bringing him back I'd guess not.
-
Grade the Bombers on Day 1 of Free Agency
Maurice Price is apparently getting 180K from Cal and I wouldn't be surprised if Dressler gets more than both of these guys when he comes back. I thought it was a B, if we can bring in Ted Laurent that jumps to an A+. Bringing back Matthews would be nice, and we could also use a backup Canadian receiver along with our obvious O-Line issues.
-
Steve Morley to Centre?
Our O-Line has been crappy enough starting two imports, can we really afford to sit someone like Jarvis Jones in favor of Pencer or Neufeld?
-
Jovon Johnson unsure he'll be back with Bombers
Am i the only one who thinks Ottawa is going to be completely terrible even for an expansion team?
-
2014 CFL Schedule released
Not a fan of these Thursday home games myself. Kind of strange how our first three games are against the East even though we're back in the West.
-
Free Agency - 2014...
Wally has an unreal ability to produce Quarterbacks, if Lulay gets hurt I'm sure Ricky Ray 2.0 will be right there to step in.Seeing as they only have Lulay, pierce and Elliott under contract.... It would likely be someone new with zero cfl experience. Tough even for wally. Unless he's been cut, they have Chris Hart as well. Printers, Pierce and Lulay all got significant playing time and played well by their second year in the CFL.
-
Jovon Johnson unsure he'll be back with Bombers
In this day and age, you dont have your phone with you at the gym? Hell, i do..Me too. I'm listening to music on my iPhone. My guess is he just decided not to pickup when he saw who it was on his caller ID.Yuppers.. Sour grapes from jj me thinks..And with the amount of time Jovon spends on Twitter, I guarantee he has a smartphone. Hah yea no kidding.. At least Walters didn't do it via twitter lol i hope he did it like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8woxeGJveA
-
O'Shea names Drew Willy Bombers starting QB
Agreed. Barker even tried to conditionally neg list him in case it was ruled Poblah was an import. Yup Poblah would've went number one overall if he was in the draft.
-
Free Agency - 2014...
Wally has an unreal ability to produce Quarterbacks, if Lulay gets hurt I'm sure Ricky Ray 2.0 will be right there to step in.
-
Free Agency - 2014...
One more thing i haven't heard mentioned by anyone yet...we don't currently have a kicker on our roster do we?
-
Kevin Glenn tweet re. Ottawa and free agents
Question is, who will keep the #5 Jersey? No way does Glenn take Willy's jersey from him.