Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blueandgold

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Blueandgold

  1. Burris is the type of guy who will want to be guaranteed the starting job as well.I'd have to imagine that with Troy Smith and Tanner Marsh, Montreal wouldn't be overly attractive to him.
  2. If we lose Muamba it won't be due to a lack of $$$$.
  3. Kory Banks, Henry Burris and Gary Etcheverry, is this 2006?
  4. What I meant was that our talent is significantly better than what they had. Our D played terribly, but we mixed in some dominating performances with the stink. IMO there's a lot of talent there. That 2012 Ticats D had the least amount of talent I can remember a team ever assembling. The 2005 Bombers featuring Marcus and Marcel Smith would argue with that.
  5. My favorite player in the league. I hope he succeeds because he's someone who actually deserves it.
  6. That says more about Pierce, Jyles, Bishop and Hall than it does Burris.
  7. We were really weak at DB then, I wanted us to take him instead of Val St.Germain or whoever we picked at that spot. With that being said, I think he's past his best before date. I would pass on him at this stage.
  8. At least we can look forward to the ship being blown up this time next year...
  9. I really hope we get Collaros. I couldn't handle a season of Burris, Bellfool and Etch. Oh god.
  10. Sure we can. Lots of teams have more than one good player. LOL! I hope we get Collaros and not the Ticats.
  11. Meh I would've rather given Aprile a shot myself...
  12. That's a shame, he used to be a great player.
  13. The last thing we need is a QB approaching 40.
  14. Remember how upset people were when Joe Mack picked Henoc Muamba over Scott Mitchell?
  15. I'd be concerned as tampering is a pretty serious thing to do. Would we like it if say Henoc Muamba goes to the Argos after his NFL aspirations fell flat & we found out Barker had discussions with him before Feb.15th?Serious? Last team found guilty of tampering was fined $5000.Actually the last team found guilty of tampering was fined $10,000. Edmonton was fined that last season. Only because Ed Hervey was stupid enough to announce the Odell Willis signing at 12:01.
  16. Nothing wrong with Reilly doing that. Would you be calling Reilly stupid if we were the only team he looked at? Doubtful. It's difficult to say that Reilly wouldn't of gotten more money had he waited until Free Agency. You just can't say that signing beforehand was a good business decision.
  17. Collaros seems like he's made for the CFL, not that I have anything against Willy but frankly he'd be a consolation prize.
  18. I'm still hoping for Tibesar as DC. When the alternatives are Etch and Marshall, Tibesar looks much more appealing.
  19. I was worried someone would ****** Pontbriand away from us!
  20. Let's hope its not that we feel we won't be able to re-sign Kohlert.
  21. I remember him saying earlier in the season that he wanted to take a season or two away from football before getting into coaching.
  22. Tisbear as DC and Etch as an assistant would be fine with me.
  23. I remember one game when about three of our O-linemen got hurt and Jon Osterhouse(?) had to come into the game on the O-line...
  24. Read your other post. You said lose, not trade. I still would like to know what Hufnagel has said or done that makes people think Mitchell is ahead of Tate on the depth chart. It doesn't matter if Tate starts the season ahead of BLM on the depth chart because Buck Pierce 2.0 will be injured by week 3.
  25. I prefer him to Greg Marshall and that's about the best thing I can say about it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.