14 Saturday, September 27 WINNIPEG VS HAMILTON 5:30PM
15 Friday, October 3 Winnipeg @ Ottawa 6:00PM
16 Monday, October 13 Winnipeg @ Edmonton 3:30PM
17 Saturday, October 18 WINNIPEG VS CALGARY 6:00PM
18 Saturday, October 25 WINNIPEG VS BC 6:00PM
19 Saturday, November 1 Winnipeg @ Calgary 3:00PM
20 BYE-WEEK

My thoughts.  

Bye week in the final week of the season is sort of weird.

Also, the Saturday games during hockey season are now at night so double header with the Jets chances are increased since the Jets usually play Saturday home games in the day.  I've always suspected True North doesn't like those double headers so we'll see how that plays out.  

My thoughts.  

Also, the Saturday games during hockey season are now at night so double header with the Jets chances are increased since the Jets usually play Saturday home games in the day.  I've always suspected True North doesn't like those double headers so we'll see how that plays out.  

True North might not like being the second half of the double header due to the "day long party drinkers".  Going first shouldnt be a big deal unless they find people are choosing the Bombers over the Jets which I dont recall being an issue.

7 Thursday, August 7 WINNIPEG VS SASKATCHEWAN 7:30PM

8 Tuesday, August 12 Winnipeg @ Toronto 6:30PM

5 day turnaround.  Barely time for a practice.  Hopefully the Thursday night time for the Saskatchewan game deters some of the dirty Rider fans from making the trip to Winnipeg.

At first glance I thought it was a little odd to see so many Thursday home games, but it's a good way to avoid early season conflicts for cottagers.

Makes life more difficult for those of us working on campus in the summer though.

Or those of us getting up at 5am for work the next day. Thursday home games are the bane of my existence as a season ticket holder.

My thoughts.  

True North might not like being the second half of the double header due to the "day long party drinkers".  Going first shouldnt be a big deal unless they find people are choosing the Bombers over the Jets which I dont recall being an issue.

I think the Bombers would prefer to avoid the situation of having a Jets game on the same day unless the Bomber game was at noon and the Jets at 7 or something.  It would be an absolute nightmare to get across the city if the games were at 2 and 6 or something like that, basically people would have to choose, and I think people spending hundreds per game on the Jets are more likely to do that, meaning they wouldn't go to the Bomber game at all or leave very early.

It worked out great going from the old stadium after that Als game and heading to Jets/Canes, that was a great day.