Everything posted by Blueandgold
-
Goodbye Bruce. Shoulda kept yer trap shut
Ottawa will sign him.
-
The mastery of Marcel Desjardins continues...
I'm not saying its a bad move, Ottawa is an expansion team after all and they need Canadian bodies. I just can't believe it when people try to say that the RedBlacks are already better than we are. I hope we blow them out in their first game.
-
Bombers re-sign Ford
I'd be disappointed if he was our starting RB this year.
-
Bombers Release Two
Has Walters gone mad? We've lost all our depth at DB and lost our main competition to January with this move.
-
Vince Le To Get Unescorted Leaves
Wow. I'm all for rehabilitation over jail time, but NOT when the guy freaking beheads somebody. Absolutely ridiculous.
-
Free Agency - 2014...
Yet Wally who is among the most successful General Manager's in the league operates the exact same way.
-
Free Agency - 2014...
We did offer Butler the most amount of $$$ he just had zero interest in coming here.
-
Eskimos release Alexander (Now Signed with the Bombers)
I haven't seen enough of Bucknor to adequately judge him, but IMO every NI DB we have is superior on defense to West.
-
Eskimos release Alexander (Now Signed with the Bombers)
I'm still wondering why we re-signed Dan West.
-
Some food for thought from Farhan Lalji
He may not of officially had the title, but for all intents and purposes yes he was.
-
Tom Higgins is the new Montreal HC
Higgins has always been overrated IMO. Jim Popp isn't the greatest coach, but Montreal would've been better off keeping him happy and giving him both roles rather than the dysfunctional **** show they've created. If something like this happened in Winnipeg we'd never hear the end of it.
-
Etcheverry announced as Defensive Coordinator (finally)
First we NEED a RB... seeing as simpson and ford have not been re-signed. You can't seriously be worried that we're not going to find running backs...that's the easiest of all... Worried that we can fin a Rb? No. Worried we are going to find a great running back that can run out in the open, up the gut and can block? Yup. RB are easiest to find, but finding great RB isn't easy. Ford and Simpson aren't great running backs either.
-
CFL Draft - May 13
It's a shame we gave up our 2nd, but at least we got more value out of it than the Riders did IMO.
-
Lions Release Paris Jackson
No interest in him as a starter.
-
Eskimos release Alexander (Now Signed with the Bombers)
Divisional all stars should be abolished, they're absolutely pointless.
-
Free Agency - 2014...
With Newman, Bucknor and Cauchy I don't think there's much of a need for Alexander.
-
A couple seasons to digest: Our new unis
They suck, I wish we would go with the royal blue jerseys full time.
-
Robert McCune Bomber bound?
Incompleterson sure earned his nickname.
-
Lineup so far...
Desia Dunn & Terrell Parker appear to be two forgotten men who are very much in play for starting jobs.
-
Free Agency - 2014...
It's an expansion franchise, what did anyone really expect ? They seem to be the darlings of the CFL with the media. Personally, I hope they flop on the field. It would look good on Desjardins. I REALLY hope they don't beat us in their first game.
-
Lineup so far...
I know we still have the draft and our roster isn't complete yet, but boy oh boy that isn't a good team.
-
Esks release TJ Hill
I'd pass. We already have Banks.
-
New Leadership - "Clean Break" from the "Old Guard"
And he'll have to beat out Jarvis Jones to keep his job, which is far from a given.
-
Edwards Announces Retirement
I thought it was possible he'd have to take a pay cut or be released, but I didn't think he'd hang em up. Regardless, he was a complete class act for us and a really good player, its too bad stupid Fantuz took the receiving title from him in 2010.
-
Trader Taman
It really is an easy win for you guy. I'd be happy they took Williams off your hands.