Everything posted by Blueandgold
-
Stamps extend Tate and Mitchell
Probably because he wants to play professional football?
-
CFL Draft Prospect Rankings
I thought Coombs had to wait another year to be drafted? But wouldn't it be absolutely awesome to have him and Harris as our backs?
-
Stamps extend Tate and Mitchell
I imagine Tate had to take a pay cut. I'm a little surprised the Stumps even want him back.
-
Bombers hire Queens DC Pat Tracey as Special Teams Coordinator
Honestly, in the event that there isn't a starting job for Burris sucking up his pride and being the back up/mentor to BLM is easily the best career move he could make.
-
NFL tryouts
His brother is currently his teammate, which would influence him much more. It seems as if $$$$ is his primary objective though.
-
Bombers hire Queens DC Pat Tracey as Special Teams Coordinator
I don't see Hank taking a back-up role, and it's time to give Collaros a shot at starting, especially if we give him starter money to come over here. If Hamilton doesn't want him back and if Collaros is the starter here Burris won't have a starting job anywhere. With that being said, I don't really want him period, and especially not if we bring in Collaros.
-
CFL Stuff..
Wouldn't it be something if Popp left and Montreal had to hire a Head Coach and GM at this point of the year?
-
CFL Stuff..
I'd be shocked if Hamilton went into camp with LeFevour with their starter. But, what this says to me is that Burris is done as a starter.
-
CFL Stuff..
I wouldn't start Stala over Watson or Etienne. Not to mention. its still possible that we re-sign Kohlert. Montreal has sweet f all in terms of NI receivers, so I'm not surprised they signed him.
-
CFL Stuff..
If Hamilton decides to move forward with say Drew Willy, and the Bombers manage to sign Collaros where does Henry start?
-
CFL Stuff..
Not to mention that Wally used first round picks on two huge busts, Danny Watkins and Jamal Lee in consecutive years. For all of Joe Mack's issues, I thought his drafting was actually decent.
-
CFL Stuff..
He'd be nice insurance for Collaros. Ideally Willy and Collaros would be my first choice. Burris and Willy too. I just can't see a Burris and Collaros combo. I have a feeling we end up with whatever Hamilton leaves us. An injury prone headcase isn't insurance, just a nuisance.
-
Mulumba
I'd take the ones we ended up with myself. I'm not sure that Coehoorn would've been a better long term pick than Etienne.
-
Miles or Marshall...
What really annoyed me about Burke was how he refused to ever take responsibility for our issues.
-
Mulumba
No need to rehash the draft .. but I agree with the sentiment .. there's a time and place (in the draft) to take fliers on guys who will be in NFL training camps .. top of the first round is not one of those spots. All of the top prospects had NFL interest and AT THE TIME Mulumba was one of the safer bets to make it to Canada sooner rather than later.
-
Miles or Marshall...
Please for the love of Bomber fans everywhere please pick Miles. I'm surprised Kavis didn't even an interview.
-
Rate the Bombers Offensive Line
Pretty accurate, although I'm not sure Boatman is quite that good.
-
Gary Etcheverry interviewed for Bombers DC job
Yes, whatever happened to Miles? I thought he was our top candidate prior to the interest in Stubler.
-
Gary Etcheverry interviewed for Bombers DC job
Looking at our options, I'd be thrilled to have Kavis right about now.
-
Player Announcement
Hopefully we can bring Alex Hall back into the fold if he stays in the CFL.
-
Ottawa Announces Entire Coaching Staff
I like the look of their staff. I don't think they'll win for a couple years because of the difficulty of bringing in enough talent to an expansion team, no matter who's coaching the team. But I think Campbell is going to be a great Head Coach -- he's got bits of experience coaching all 3 facets, plus the family pedigree to boot. Gibson and Nelson aren't explosive choices for coordinators, but I'd take Gibson over Bellefeuille, and Nelson over whoever we end up with. The positional coaches are all solid up-and-comers. Only a Riderfan would say say something like this. We don't even have a DC yet and you already believe Nelson is better.
-
Alouettes extend Troy Smith...
Smith has a long bright future in the CFL.
-
Marcel Bellefeuille named Bombers OC
This gave me a good laugh lol. Can't argue with this.
-
Stubler New Stamps Defensive Coordinator
Well that freaking sucks. I'd be interested in Miles or Reed myself, because say what you want about Kavis but our 2010 defense was not bad at all. Mark Nelson seems to have trouble staying in one place for extended periods of time, and I'm not really interested in a Greg Marshall return.
-
Bombers sign Lirim Hajrullahu
Never heard of him, but he has a cool name. Anyways, he can't be worse than Sandra.