Lock of the Week 5

Jpan85

6 minutes ago, Atomic said:

I'm only counting mine as 2 strikes because I really believed I was going to get it right last week.

Chris Williams

I'll give you one of my strikes for having an optimistic outlook.  *sticks neck back in noose*

Hmm, Calgary has won 7 straight in Winnipeg (on top of 22 of their last 25 in Calgary against the Bombers), have won 13 consecutive games coming off a bye, have Bo Levi Mitchell playing against the second worst pass defence, second worst time of possession team, and worst overall defence. Let's go with Marquay McDaniel.

Everyone picked Williams last week and completely jinxed him and nearly ****** up my fantaseh team in the process so for the love of god will you all please stop putting the jinx on him this week?

As for my pick, betting against the Bombers and going with Messam. Still shell shocked watching them fail to tackle him in Calgary. 

Could be a quick season for Lock of the Week.  Looks like 5 people got knocked out last night by picking Messam or Harris & another 5 got pushed to 4 strikes.  At this rate, we could probably start again half way through the season!

• Rich unpinned this topic