Rookie Camp

Hubbard, Patrick, Patton are interesting to watch in my opinion. i Believe they all have legit chances at making the roster. 

CJ WIlson, good player no? The missing fingers thing is interesting but he's a good player, if he can adapt to the missing fingers, which might be tough as a corner back, but if he can, he could be a surprise. 

Corney? Wonder what's up there actually, every draft pick has signed with us so far.... except Corney. Makes you wonder if he's chasing the NFL still. 

4 hours ago, Goalie said:

Hubbard, Patrick, Patton are interesting to watch in my opinion. i Believe they all have legit chances at making the roster. 

CJ WIlson, good player no? The missing fingers thing is interesting but he's a good player, if he can adapt to the missing fingers, which might be tough as a corner back, but if he can, he could be a surprise. 

Corney? Wonder what's up there actually, every draft pick has signed with us so far.... except Corney. Makes you wonder if he's chasing the NFL still. 

I think this could be the case, in one interview he sounded pretty disappointed that he didn't receive an NFL offer and went unnoticed in his Giants tryout.  He might be holding out for a 2 year contract like Chungh received.