Free Agency 2016...

Mr Dee

34 minutes ago, B-F-F-C said:

Call me a negative Nancy but I have a feeling that free agency wont have as big an impact that many here want.    I can see Medlock being our BIG FA signing and then anything after that will be the  "B" and "C" FA's.      

I kind of agree.  There's so many guys that other teams will be changed too if they have a need.

45 minutes ago, B-F-F-C said:

Call me a negative Nancy but I have a feeling that free agency wont have as big an impact that many here want.    I can see Medlock being our BIG FA signing and then anything after that will be the  "B" and "C" FA's.      

Hey Negative Nancy! ;)

1 hour ago, B-F-F-C said:

If we're able to fill multiple holes with the second tier guys for the very reasonable amounts they'll be signing for, I'm not sure that's a bad thing.

47 minutes ago, Blueballz said:

So does mean we go after Harris now? Not sold on his asking price...a few years ago absolutely, but now...not so sure. My fear is we sign him for what he wants but we get a shell of his former self and on the decline such as what tends to happen to RB's when they hit 30...

Well we'll see in two years if he's washed up at 30.