Welcome!

Rich

Glad I found this site......nice job.

Looking at the posters in this thread.......looks like we can have some real football discussion, tempered by some wit and style.

Still maintain good relations on OB, mostly due to my sensitive and caring nature......I have no axe to grind with anyone.....well, perhaps a razor or two.....

:)

really glad to have you. not a slight on anyone else here, but during gameday, yours are some of the contributions I look forward to most.

same here 8-)

Glad I found this site......nice job.

Looking at the posters in this thread.......looks like we can have some real football discussion, tempered by some wit and style.

Still maintain good relations on OB, mostly due to my sensitive and caring nature......I have no axe to grind with anyone.....well, perhaps a razor or two.....

:)

really glad to have you. not a slight on anyone else here, but during gameday, yours are some of the contributions I look forward to most.

same here 8-)

Precisely

Behold! Grumpy and Colin's New Website!

and you know he had the audacity to lie to my face and claim that this place opening had nothing to do with his rush to get an upgraded ourbombers up there.... I tell ya that guy is something else.

I really don't want this to turn into a bashing of the other site or of Colin.

Colin was one of the first in the CFL community to provide us with a CFL forum and I am forever thankful for the years of fun, discussion, and insight that I was able to enjoy over there with the platform that he provided. We have no hard feelings or dislike for Colin or the other site.

We had reasons why we created this site, and it wasn't a decision that was made lightly. I don't think there is any benefit in regurgitating those here.

Suffice it to say that our focus is now on the present (this site) and the future and building this place into a thriving CFL and Blue Bomber community.

For you guys that were banned from OB, are you allowed to view the site as a guest? I'm getting a message saying "this account has been suspended" on a white & orange screen. I'm not entirely sure why I'd be banned though...

If you paste "http://www.ourbombers.com/messageboard/index.php?c=3&sid=0d7fc45a9e75e2907a4719d01a336c50" into your browser you'll get the old index page with the message "Sorry, but this board is currently unavailable. Please try again later."

I don't think it's a question of banning. I think it's just that Colin broke the site.

awesome to see he user list grow, hopefully it continues and those of us willing to, will have 3 sites to keep us all entertained all day :D

I'll say this: thanks for jumping on board.

I know that, as a team, we want to provide our community with great content and a constructive place to talk all things Bombers.

awesome to see he user list grow, hopefully it continues and those of us willing to, will have 3 sites to keep us all entertained all day :D

I'll say this: thanks for jumping on board.

I know that, as a team, we want to provide our community with great content and a constructive place to talk all things Bombers.

glad to be here.. Great group of guys and should be some awesome discussions..