Bombers at Sask. - (Never Mind)

Mr Dee

What an embarrassment and a bloody disgrace...How the hell the management and coach thought they put together a football team is beyond me...There better be some firings after this one and if there isn't....paper bag time and the pitch forks will be out...Poorly coached....bad player acquisition and this team is headed for the basement and another futile year...pure bull#hit

On the bright side, we've made our Sask neighbours feel good about themselves.  It's good to help others right?   :lol:

And they are making it look respectable in garbage time even though they were never really in it from the beginning.

The silver lining is that they didn't get embarrassed, although chances are that could happen next week...

On the bright side, we've made our Sask neighbours feel good about themselves.  It's good to help others right?   :lol:

And they are making it look respectable in garbage time even though they were never really in it from the beginning.

The silver lining is that they didn't get embarrassed, although chances are that could happen next week...

I disagree with you. This game was a disgrace, from start to finish. The score was close at times, but we were never in the game.

I disagree with you. This game was a disgrace, from start to finish. The score was close at times, but we were never in the game. 

The game was fine until after the first touchdown we scored. We were out playing them on offence and defence. Both facets fell apart after that.

The game was fine until after the first touchdown we scored. We were out playing them on offence and defence. Both facets fell apart after that.

Yeah, if football games were only 10 minutes long, this team might be able to win one...

O'Shea getting testy with Doug Brown in the post-game interview over questions regarding how he will deal with the lack of discipline by the players.

Didn't hear him say he had to look at the game film though... 

O'Shea getting testy with Doug Brown in the post-game interview over questions regarding how he will deal with the lack of discipline by the players.

Didn't hear him say he had to look at the game film though... 

Can't BS a former player.

And they are making it look respectable in garbage time even though they were never really in it from the beginning.The silver lining is that they didn't get embarrassed, although chances are that could happen next week...

Lay off the crack.. We were in this game until demskis return TD..

I get we lost but lets not embellish it eh. At half time we were down a FG.

And they are making it look respectable in garbage time even though they were never really in it from the beginning.The silver lining is that they didn't get embarrassed, although chances are that could happen next week...

Lay off the crack.. We were in this game until demskis return TD..

I get we lost but lets not embellish it eh. At half time we were down a FG.

Nope. We got 10 points despite our offense doing nothing. We were out of it the moment the riders put a long drive together.

We simply are not going to win a football game by using the same plays over and over again. The. 5-6 plays that the entire league knows we're running, might fly in high school but it is an embarrassment for a professional team. For gawd's sake, give your QB a chance to win th freeking game!! Broom didn't do anything wrong in this ultra passive package and if given more to work with, might have been able to actually move the ball downfield. What did we throw? One pass at 15 yards? Pathetic.

I never advocated this before, but Marcel Bellefeuille is simply smothering this team, and has to go.

We had no chance because we had a pathetic game plan that was designed to keep a game close....if we were actually winning.

No killer instincts.

No downfield passes.

No imagination.

No chance. It all leads to.....

No Bellefeuille.