Bombers at Sask. - (Never Mind)

Mr Dee

IMO, Henoc will sign with the team who gives him the most money, I think Winnipeg will be that team and I think that makes his choice a lot easier. 250,000 a year even more for 2 or 3  years and i bet he signs. Walters will get him, I just don't see many other teams in the market for a MLB right now..

Honestly, Edmonton,BC,Calgary are all out in my opinion... Edmonton will go after O'Donnell instead. Steele is dressing on the oline for them, OLINE is of great concern there.

I honestly feel as tho we have the best chance in signing him... Toronto Out too, Hamilton too i'm sure... Montreal probably not in the running.

Ottawa? maybe but really how much money can they throw out all the time, Lemon and Muamba? I don't think so. 

Honestly, I feel as tho signing Muamba will come down to money, whoever offers the most...

Wild tho, heard nothing about him, I think he'd actually be easier to sign than Henoc, as i'm pretty sure the guy bleeds blue and gold. 

Chris Cuthbert says big names will be interested in Riders coaching job, then rattles off Higgins, Benevides, Kelly Bates, Glen Suitor and Lapolice. :lol:  

Cuthbert is losing it.  He forgot Tim Burke.

Glen Suitor? Has he coached in any capacity at the pro level since retiring?
No, but if you've listened to Glen Suitor, he has the uncanny ability to know what the players are saying to each other, or even what they're thinking after each play. All this from hundreds of yards away from the playing field. What better trait could you have for coaching if not this super-human ability?

A little while ago, I listened to Chevon Walker being interviewed on 'OB. According to his responses to questions, I would judge him to a touch smarter than the average houseplant. Not a good sign, and reminiscent of a Mack Herron interview I heard waaaay back.

In his first scrum in Winnipeg he referred to himself in the third person three times in the same sentence. A real winner.

Bad Omen Department: On 1290 radio, both Walby and Westwood expect the Blue to lose by at least 20 points. God, I hope not. Losing to the worst team would be bad enough, but getting trounced would be a season low, maybe a decade low for the Bombers. Even Vegas oddsmakers favour the Riders by four points.

Bad Omen Department: On 1290 radio, both Walby and Westwood expect the Blue to lose by at least 20 points. God, I hope not. Losing to the worst team would be bad enough, but getting trounced would be a season low, maybe a decade low for the Bombers. Even Vegas oddsmakers favour the Riders by four points.

I agree but all logic can be thrown out the door for this game.   This game has not been kind to the WBB's even when we had a much better record than the Riders. 

It's just part of the lore of the LDC.  

Nah it was the right call. Adams never really had control. Catching a ball is a lot different than a handoff as you need to prove possesion and the evidence wasn't there. Fact is though, fricken Brohm actually made some decent throws downfield into the find - FINALLY. Up to that point this looked like a highschool game with two incompetent QB's. Not that the wind is helping any but sheesh, enough with the outs and dumps. At least Smith with the wind was throwing down field. 

Looks like a 'rider victory though as they'll have the ball in the fourth quarter. Can still be a blowout win too who knows - but so far at least we're in it which is a lot better than I thought.

I disagree not the righ call, or they should always call it that way and they don't. I've seen many a catch where the guy slams his butt on the ground let's go of the balls and its considered a successful catch. He held onto that ball for two seconds almost three before the roughrider batted it out of his hands.