Week 7 Edm@BC - Mont@Ott - Sask@Tor

Mr Dee

Anyone notice that the best D coach in the league has Cauchy starting at S?  Makes you wonder.

-Over their last 4 games, Edmonton opponents have averaged only 234 net yards and just 7.8 offensive points per game. Mind you those games were Ottawa -twice , Winnipeg without Drew, and Sask with a rookie QB.

Also two rain games. They're good but not record setting good.

Jones with another idiotic decision, gambles on 3rd and 4 instead of trying the 48 yd. FG.  Game over.

it's fun to see the coaches going for it in these situations, instead of the predictable plays.

Seen more fake kickoffs, fake punts, and so on this year, than usually happen in an entire season. sometimes it works… like Ticats the other day.

That was a great play.

I like this new attitude of the coaches.

Jones doesn't bother me at all. Seems to be a really good coach too.

Maybe putting the "haha" part in italics or something would make it more obvious although I know subtle is your method of choice. 

Fawlty Towers - one of the greatest series ever!

Listen very carefully. I shall say this only once. Have you ever seen a British series called 'Allo 'Allo?

I remember Allo Allo.  My dad used to watch it when I was young.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD EDMONTON!!!!  You had it in the bag.  DAMNIT!  Here I went to bed thinking I had this Pick in the bag.  Stupid Chris Jones!