Biggest Regret as a Bomber Fan

Hah - easy for me. Getting Pissed off at Commonwealth when Kevin Glenn fumbled the ball (after being carried for 15 yards or so by the Edmonton Defence) and the subsequent TD scored by Edmonton to 'salt' the game away and leaving the Stadium in disgust. At least I made it back to my car to hear Brian Hall's call of the Stegall catch but would have much rather seen it live :(

Double OUCH!  :lol:

Anything I did with the Bombers that led to me having to deal with Jeffrey Bannon. Instant regret. Almost cancelled our tickets in that 12-13 offseason mostly due to just ridiculous interactions with that goof. Unfortunately I think the Football Club still has some regrets around that too.

What did he do?

Anything I did with the Bombers that led to me having to deal with Jeffrey Bannon. Instant regret. Almost cancelled our tickets in that 12-13 offseason mostly due to just ridiculous interactions with that goof. Unfortunately I think the Football Club still has some regrets around that too.

What did he do?

We had an issue with items we purchased in the stadium sale and also an issue with our seats in the new stadium.  On two different occasions he called and said the items were ready, we had to borrow a truck to pick them up, we arrived and they were not ready.  Happens once and you think ok it's an honest mistake, no way it could happen again, but it did twice.  A third time he either lied or mistakenly said he had called us on another matter and ended up accusing us of lying.  Needless to say I ended up dealing with someone a little more intelligent who is also no longer with the Football Club and they were able to smooth things over.  I'm sure just another nail in Bannon's BB coffin.

Just got the sense that he was way in over his head and instead of at least being honest and reasonable he'd turn everything on the customer.

What the heck is a Trish the dish? Pics.

Is she hot? I agree we need pics here.

She was very HOT! In addition, usually drunk by half time. The perfect combo. Skinny and drunk with big ****, that kind of perfect combo. BUT Nooooooooo, I had some morals. I had some ethics. I was a complete idiot. Now I'm just stuck reminding myself of her from time to time when, well you know.

She was very HOT! In addition, usually drunk by half time. The perfect combo. Skinny and drunk with big ****, that kind of perfect combo. BUT Nooooooooo, I had some morals. I had some ethics. I was a complete idiot. Now I'm just stuck reminding myself of her from time to time when, well you know.

International-Woman-Trish-Stratus-wwe-di?

In our latter years we regret not so much what we did but what we had not the courage to do. Or, to put it another way, who we had not courage to do.

Hah - easy for me. Getting Pissed off at Commonwealth when Kevin Glenn fumbled the ball (after being carried for 15 yards or so by the Edmonton Defence) and the subsequent TD scored by Edmonton to 'salt' the game away and leaving the Stadium in disgust. At least I made it back to my car to hear Brian Hall's call of the Stegall catch but would have much rather seen it live :(

Ouch, that one's gotta hurt... the only game I regret leaving early was thanksgiving day, 2010, vs BC.. Brink started and Jyles came in to clean up... I'm sure we all remember that one... ended up listening to the end of the game in the car! 

welllll......maybe the Brady Browne jersey.......I had a hunch......

I have Clint Kent jersey... he was a good player while here... problem was a got the jersey in the offseason before he was cut...

Mine is not going to as many games as I should have when I was younger.  I always followed the team and kinda knew what was going on but I didn't really start going to a lot of games until about 10-12 years ago. So while I got to see Milt, Khari & Charlie in their prime, I have very few memories of seeing guys like Battle, West, Reaves, etc (way too many to name) playing live.

All of that AND a Bomber/football fan? You found the Great White Buffalo!

http://youtu.be/Nl6__lNxh-M

All of that AND a Bomber/football fan? You found the Great White Buffalo!

http://youtu.be/Nl6__lNxh-M

... great white buffalo ...