Fire O'Shea

holoman

Sometimes it's just easier to admit that we lost to a better team. We aren't as good as the ticats. It's that simple. But 28 points I believe were off turnovers so you can say we killed ourselves. People blaming coaches always to me screams never played a team sport ever. Coaches coach. Players play however with that said I do think our OC is part of the problem

Coaches are supposed to prepare a game plan & get their players ready to play. They didn't do that.

How about just starting with playing 7 Cdns...

Daniels was awful tonight...  why not try Bryant-Greaves-Picard-Chungh-Neufeld

Bucknor at CB, Kohlert at REC and rotate Hurl/Thomas

With Pontbriand or Cronk, we sometimes have 6 NIs on the offence...  tonight I saw Brown, Hurl, Thomas, Bucknor all on the field at the same time - there is no way this is the best lineup available

Sometimes it's just easier to admit that we lost to a better team. We aren't as good as the ticats. It's that simple. But 28 points I believe were off turnovers so you can say we killed ourselves. People blaming coaches always to me screams never played a team sport ever. Coaches coach. Players play however with that said I do think our OC is part of the problem

Coaches are supposed to prepare a game plan & get their players ready to play. They didn't do that.
How so. Tip ball pick 6. Blocked punt. TD seconds later. Kick off flunked. TD seconds later. Pick 6 TD. It's not so much coaching as it is just making mistakes. Really. The kick off gaffe is tge only one I could say might be on the coaches but even then our guys on the field should be aware. 28 points off turnovers. Coaches coach players play. It's that simple.

Yep gotta agree with this turnovers killed us.No way MOS replaces his OC didn't replace his DC last year till the offseason just not that kind of coach will ride it out no matter what.Game we gotta just put behind us.If it get us rid of Brohm its all good

How so. Tip ball pick 6. Blocked punt. TD seconds later. Kick off flunked. TD seconds later. Pick 6 TD. It's not so much coaching as it is just making mistakes. Really. The kick off gaffe is tge only one I could say might be on the coaches but even then our guys on the field should be aware. 28 points off turnovers. Coaches coach players play. It's that simple.

Yeah, our OL looked so prepared for the different blitzes Hamilton threw at them. Stoudemire looked prepared today. Special teams were awesome. 

Yeah, our OL looked so prepared for the different blitzes Hamilton threw at them. Stoudemire looked prepared today. Special teams were awesome. 

You forgot to use the sarcasm font.

With Pontbriand or Cronk, we sometimes have 6 NIs on the offence...  tonight I saw Brown, Hurl, Thomas, Bucknor all on the field at the same time - there is no way this is the best lineup available

How in the world does one propose this and a) suggest 4 NI on the OL and B) No Westerman on D?

How in the world does one propose this and a) suggest 4 NI on the OL and B) No Westerman on D?

Ha, totally blanked on Westerman... wow, we might not have to play Hurl at all... its like a dream 

And how does one propose a 4 NI OL...  Daniels was terrible and our import backup has had multiple knee surgeries

If there's a ratio change that involves having Greaves, Picard and Neufeld on the field at the same time our quarterbacks won't be able to afford their life insurance premiums.

We need some better import talent before it's even an issue.  Kashawn Fraser isn't better than Jake Thomas or Ivan Brown.  Pull Danny Mac away from the lounge and his schooner.  Time to get to work.

273 total yards on offense and a grand total of 8 points against a defense that had little to play for after the first half - it's only natural for the defense to let up a little bit with such a huge lead.  Yet, the Bombers could only score 8 points...and they punted the ball 12 times....and I see a comment from Goalie that the offense had some "nice drives."  Laughable.  With MB in charge I think it's pretty apparent that the Bombers will have, at best, an average offense.  At worst, with Willy out, an offense that probably sinks to the bottom of the league.

Neufeld has always been a terrible guard but a good tackle...  how many years have we talked about the 'ratio changing' tackle that Mack kept drafting...

Now we have one and don't even take a look at him - I mean if he blows chunks, then cut him

273 total yards on offense and a grand total of 8 points against a defense that had little to play for after the first half - it's only natural for the defense to let up a little bit with such a huge lead.  Yet, the Bombers could only score 8 points...and they punted the ball 12 times....and I see a comment from Goalie that the offense had some "nice drives."  Laughable.  With MB in charge I think it's pretty apparent that the Bombers will have, at best, an average offense.  At worst, with Willy out, an offense that probably sinks to the bottom of the league.

The OL couldn't put more than 2 decent plays in a row together.  Limiting factor on this offense, doesn't matter if they bring in Mike McCarthy or Dave Dickenson or Vince Lombardi to call the plays.  Bellefeuille has a history in the league so you can judge him on that, but hard to judge the job he's doing here just because that offensive line is so awful.  When your QB has a guy like Laurent two steps away from him by the time the snap is in his hands it doesn't matter if it's a screen, shovel pass, or what hot routes he's called pre-snap, the play is over.

Bombers had 325 yards of offence. Hamilton had 334. Laughable? They did move the ball. But I guess ppl see what they want to after losses

The Bombers had 273 yards of NET OFFENSE.  Again, it was against a defense that had a 31 point lead at the half.  Only natural to take the foot off the gas and yet the Bombers's offense still managed to stall out and punt 12 times.  Pathetic.  Moving the ball means sweet f-all unless you convert some of those drives into points, whether with field goals or TDs.

What I see is a team up to this point in the season is a team that is at the bottom-half of the league in most offensive categories...AGAIN.  It's only going to get worse with Willy out.  Hope the defense is up  to the challenge next week.