Fire O'Shea

holoman

Brohm did nothing last year, nothing in the x-season, and nothing, coming in this year.....anybody see a trend here?  Does MOS?

As I said in the other thread.... with Cato he came in and instantly showed something... same with Marve... how long does the leash last for Brohm?   

This is Joey Elliott mishandling situation 2.0 .....   we stuck with Alex Stink and Pierce and all the other garbage despite Elliott being the only one who could move the ball?

What did he say about playing Brohm and not giving Marve a chance on the post game show?

He said Marve is injured and didn't practice all week, after Bob Irving said he saw Marve practice all week. Something sounds fishy...

He sure looked injured warming up on the bench for the rest of the game after Willy got hurt! What a joke. Maybe they were looking at trading him?

Brohm did nothing last year, nothing in the x-season, and nothing, coming in this year.....anybody see a trend here?  Does MOS?

The problem lies in the coaching decisions, not with the talent available.  Unfortunately O'Shea route to victory will exceed Miller's patience for stupidity.

If we're going to play this game anyway.  I'd fire Walters before Osh.  We have the worst LB's in the league and a front 4 that can't put pressure on a pimple.   

He's also had two years to improve our QB depth and we all can agree that's not happened yet.   Other than the  o-line.  I haven't seen any improvements in the roster over last years.  

Note:  Just playing the game.  Not advocating that anyone get fired right now.

i have to say its really gratifying being on the right side of history so damn often. MOS was a bad hire and watching the rest of the fan base get on board with that train of thought is tragically satisfying. oh, sure, id rather be wrong and enjoy a competently coached team... but that's clearly not in the cards.

If we're going to play this game anyway.  I'd fire Walters before Osh.  We have the worst LB's in the league and a front 4 that can't put pressure on a pimple.   

He's also had two years to improve our QB depth and we all can agree that's not happened yet.   Other than the  o-line.  I haven't seen any improvements in the roster over last years.  

I'd want to know more about the inner workings...  is Miller a new Bauer?

Miller hired MB and then was the driving force to make him permanent.

Why did Dickenson leave?

How did we end up with a consolation prize like Etch...  word leaked that Stubler was here and then suddenly wasn't...

If Stubler is our DC in 2014, this thread doesn't exist.

I'd want to know more about the inner workings...  is Miller a new Bauer?

Miller hired MB and then was the driving force to make him permanent.

Why did Dickenson leave?

How did we end up with a consolation prize like Etch...  word leaked that Stubler was here and then suddenly wasn't...

If Stubler is our DC in 2014, this thread doesn't exist.

Pretty sure it was Walters or O'Shea that decided to keep Marcel, not Miller.

Multiple reports of Khari being a possible OC. Multiple. I'm not gonna Google them cuz like you said this whole thread is a joke

Miller wanted Khari as HC. Khari said he'd only come to Winnipeg as HC. I recall multiple reports on that. I don't recall any reports on Khari being the OC.

The trend or question is was this the best they could find?

Then the question might be: Why is it other teams come up with guys that can light it up from the word go? We got cleaned by a third stringer last night. So they're still around. Just need people who can spot talent. Also, why is the team wasting all that time trying to develop a 30/31 year old recycled NFL reject.