Around the CFL Regular Season Discussion

Well, Ottawa looks like the best team in the league now. But everything changes in the playoffs. I watched Hank for years in Calgary & he chokes in the playoffs. The only playoff run he had was in 2008 where he won the WDF & Grey Cup. He had some really bad games in the playoffs for Calgary over the years which is why he was traded to Hamilton. So, we'll see what happens in the EDF.

His playoff performances will primarily be what keeps him from being regarded as one of the top-10  QBs of all time in the CFL.  Even in the 2008 Grey Cup, he didn't play all that impressive.  It was more a case of him sucking less than Calvillo in that game.

Deer In The Headlights...

Trestman will be in the NFL for a while. Even if he fails with Baltimore he will have other options.

I agree.

Baltimore is 14th in total offense right now ..  that's despite the fact they've really only had Steve Smith up until he popped his Achilles .. they are doing OK offensively considering their limited talent.  It's their defense that's completely crapping the bed.  Trestman isn't coming back to Canada in the near future.

**** Henry Burris. All I hoped for was him to be injured tonight and of course he does the exact opposite.

Hoping for someone who has clearly made a football relevant again in Ottawa, which is only a good thing for the league to get injured. Classy.

I don't know Noeller, and I am guessing you probably don't either, so although you don't agree with his comment, it is probably not for you to judge whether he is classy or not. Stay calm, I think this is just a fan reaction.

I also hope Ottawa stays "relevant" once they have multiple losing seasons because I have seen that movie before.

**** Henry Burris. All I hoped for was him to be injured tonight and of course he does the exact opposite.

Hoping for someone who has clearly made a football relevant again in Ottawa, which is only a good thing for the league to get injured. Classy.

Ottawa fans were a huge reason why teams have failed there multiple times. On top of it, Burris has always shown to be an arrogant jerk who will take every opportunity to whine about any number of things. To me, I could care less if he were injured and never returned. He's had a plenty long enough career anyway.

Burris can choke on a bag of dicks. **** that guy. All happy and smiles when things are going well, and as soon as they're not, he is the first to start pointing fingers and whine about everything. The amount of hype that guy gets absolutely sickens me.

Big upset in the Hardy Cup as the UBC Thunderbirds knocked off the #1 ranked Calgary Dinos 34-26. Pretty good game, lots of big plays.

Steve Buratto, OC for Blake Nill's T-Birds.

It's nice seeing these games on a national channel too. About time, the CIS has had some fun football to watch the last few years. Especially in the playoffs.

Ottawa fans were a huge reason why teams have failed there multiple times.

How so? Everything I've seen puts the blame on the past ownership. Why do you think the fans were a problem?

Even if you are right, they sure have been good the last 2 years.

Hate Burris. I can understand that (I don't agree, but I get it). I don't get the fan hatred.

I have to get behind the RB's at this point and would love to see them get the cup.

Ok

Someone fill me in plz. Wtf does #WWMO mean? i know bluto coined wwmod way back in the day (must chap his buns that we could use that saying now.. If anyone ever has faith in him ;) ) but otherwise Im at a loss.. See it everywhere that cfl is tweeting or discussed.

Ok

Someone fill me in plz. Wtf does #WWMO mean? i know bluto coined wwmod way back in the day (must chap his buns that we could use that saying now.. If anyone ever has faith in him ;) ) but otherwise Im at a loss.. See it everywhere that cfl is tweeting or discussed.

If you're not sure what a hashtag is just search for it in twitter... like I did when I had no idea what this one meant... to learn it means We Will Move On...