Around the CFL Regular Season Discussion

As Dave said earlier this afternoon "Everyone in the East can choke on a bag of dicks"......can't state strongly enough how much I dislike those teams and especially their "fan" bases...

awkward-wave-hello.gif

Ah bluto.. You know you are the exception to the norm lol :)

Ok

Someone fill me in plz. Wtf does #WWMO mean? i know bluto coined wwmod way back in the day (must chap his buns that we could use that saying now.. If anyone ever has faith in him ;) ) but otherwise Im at a loss.. See it everywhere that cfl is tweeting or discussed.

If you're not sure what a hashtag is just search for it in twitter... like I did when I had no idea what this one meant... to learn it means We Will Move On...

I dont do the tweetins. Never got into it and goalie said its "what we're made of".

We would need the "we will move on" tho i think lol

CFL News @CFL_News

.@SUNMitchell on @hustlerlawless: "If Chris Jones is offered it (#Riders HC/GM), he's gone in a heartbeat to Regina." #CFL #Esks

If this happens, it will be a really bad new for the Bombers. :wacko:

Not any worse then it is now. Except he'd be a rookie GM and have more on his plate, and on a team with less talent.

Jones have the Bombers numbers over the years since he became a DC in 2003, the only he hasn't win in a year was in 2007.

The Bombers only won once against Chris Jones Def since 2010. Here's his record vs the Bombers.

It will be huge since we will be playing the Riders 3x in a year.

2003 - MTL DC  2-0

2004 - MTL DC  2-0

2005 - MTL DC  1-1

2006 - MTL DC  2-1

2007 - MTL DC  0-3

2008 - CGY DC  1-1

2009 - CGY DC  1-1

2010 - CGY DC/Asst.HC/Asst.DirofPP  2-0

2011 - CGY DC/Asst.HC/Asst.DirofPP  2-0

2012 - TOR DC/Asst.HC/Asst.GM  2-1

2013 - TOR DC/Asst.HC/Asst.GM  3-0

2014 – EDM HC/DC  2-0

2015 - EDM HC/DC  2-0

CFL News @CFL_News

.@SUNMitchell on @hustlerlawless: "If Chris Jones is offered it (#Riders HC/GM), he's gone in a heartbeat to Regina." #CFL #Esks

Not any worse then it is now. Except he'd be a rookie GM and have more on his plate, and on a team with less talent.

Jones have the Bombers numbers over the years since he became a DC in 2003, the only he hasn't win in a year was in 2007.

The Bombers only won once against Chris Jones Def since 2010. Here's his record vs the Bombers.

2003 - MTL DC  2-0

2004 - MTL DC  2-0

2005 - MTL DC  1-1

2006 - MTL DC  2-1

2007 - MTL DC  0-3

2008 - CGY DC  1-1

2009 - CGY DC  1-1

2014 – EDM HC/DC  2-0

2015 - EDM HC/DC  2-0

And which of those teams was he rebuilding by himself?

CFL News @CFL_News

I do believe he has done some work on the personnel side in Calgary and Toronto

CFL News @CFL_News

2003 - MTL DC  2-0

2004 - MTL DC  2-0

2005 - MTL DC  1-1

2006 - MTL DC  2-1

2007 - MTL DC  0-3

2008 - CGY DC  1-1

2009 - CGY DC  1-1

2014 – EDM HC/DC  2-0

2015 - EDM HC/DC  2-0

Jones has experience in personell and scouting. He will be a rookie in title only. And for sure, he will hire his assistants as well.

CFL News @CFL_News

2003 - MTL DC  2-0

2004 - MTL DC  2-0

2005 - MTL DC  1-1

2006 - MTL DC  2-1

2007 - MTL DC  0-3

2008 - CGY DC  1-1

2009 - CGY DC  1-1

2014 – EDM HC/DC  2-0

2015 - EDM HC/DC  2-0

Jones has experience in personell and scouting. He will be a rookie in title only. And for sure, he will hire his assistants as well.

Rookie in Title only, and the fact that he's never been a GM before. But besides that he won't be a rookie.....?

And again, he's never had to deal with the mess SSK is in right now. I'm not saying he's going to fail. I'm just saying it's hard to believe he's going to turn them into a power house by July 2016.

CFL News @CFL_News

2003 - MTL DC  2-0

2004 - MTL DC  2-0

2005 - MTL DC  1-1

2006 - MTL DC  2-1

2007 - MTL DC  0-3

2008 - CGY DC  1-1

2009 - CGY DC  1-1

2014 – EDM HC/DC  2-0

2015 - EDM HC/DC  2-0

Rookie in Title only, and the fact that he's never been a GM before. But besides that he won't be a rookie.....?

And again, he's never had to deal with the mess SSK is in right now. I'm not saying he's going to fail. I'm just saying it's hard to believe he's going to turn them into a power house by July 2016.

Riders dont need a powerhouse by 2016.  They'll need improvement in 2016 with becoming a powerhouse in 2017