Around the CFL Regular Season Discussion

Not sure who told you that Taman was asked to take a less role but your information is flawed.

Brendan Taman, former general manager of the CFL's Winnipeg Blue Bombers, resigned Tuesday as vice-president of player personnel and has left the club.

Taman had been with the Blue Bombers for 10 years, starting as assistant GM and serving for the past five years as GM.

He was named VP of player personnel in late 2008 in a shakeup that saw the firing of head coach Doug Berry and appointment of new head coach Mike Kelly.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/brendan-taman-quits-blue-bombers-1.787209

Taman was not GM when he quit.

The curious thing is you have no idea who I am or what information I have on this or any other subject. Do you?

Three things...

1. Jacquie posted a link showing where her information came from... and that it was correct...

2. I wasn't taking a shot at you... just pointing out that Jacquie almost always has links to back up her arguments... as she did, once again, in this case...  

3. as Sweep the Leg alluded to... pulling "do you know who I am"... is not generally met with positive enthusiasm...

4. and based on your typical posts... I would conclude you are probably not well connected... and if you are, your source doesn't appear to be feeding very reliable info...

sorry for adding a fourth point when I promised only 3  ^_^  

How exactly do you have an idea what I am right or wrong about when you have no way of verifying the accuracy of what you believe is right? And if calling me a nobody serves any intelligent purpose then so be it.

Jacquie proved you wrong with her link, unless you have some evidence to the contrary.

He is definitely consistently inconsistent lol.

The curious thing is you have no idea who I am or what information I have on this or any other subject. Do you?

Three things...

1. Jacquie posted a link showing where her information came from... and that it was correct...

2. I wasn't taking a shot at you... just pointing out that Jacquie almost always has links to back up her arguments... as she did, once again, in this case...  

3. as Sweep the Leg alluded to... pulling "do you know who I am"... is not generally met with positive enthusiasm...

4. and based on your typical posts... I would conclude you are probably not well connected... and if you are, your source doesn't appear to be feeding very reliable info...

sorry for adding a fourth point when I promised only 3  ^_^

Dynamite goes something something..