Troy Stoudermire out 3-6 weeks with broken hand

Is it time to upgrade our trainers?

I know some injuries are going to happen ... its the ones from the off-seadon layoff, from not being in mid-season shape, those are the ones that bug me

Would better pre-season gym work cut down on training camp injuries?

I know some injuries are going to happen ... its the ones from the off-seadon layoff, from not being in mid-season shape, those are the ones that bug me

Most of these guys aren't really injured. They're "veteran moves" aka veteran players resting their bodies for the regular season. Let the guys fighting for a roster spot show what they can do.

I've thought this for a few years now. It seems to me we have way more injuries than other teams and it takes way longer for the players to come back from an injury.

Let's not go all Nate here, this is football and it's not as if his season is finished ...