Mike Benevides Fired

Atomic

Whole lotta retreads there.  Taafe looked helpless in Hamilton, Danny Barrett was perpetually .500 in Saskatchewan, Cortez was yet another coordinator who couldn't make the jump, Lapo couldn't keep his hands off the offense...

But I suppose Taafe and Buono could reminisce about Casey Printers.

Whole lotta retreads there.  Taafe looked helpless in Hamilton, Danny Barrett was perpetually .500 in Saskatchewan, Cortez was yet another coordinator who couldn't make the jump, Lapo couldn't keep his hands off the offense...

in fairness to Lapo, he has to work with what was given to him, an offense with a broken QB, group of 1st years QBs and lesser talent all-around.

BC's candidate for replacement as mentioned is some reports...

- Paul Lapolice

- George Cortez

- Dave Dickenson

- Jeff Garcia

- Orlondo Steinauer

- Danny Barrett

- Charlie Taafe

Dickenson we can take off. Buono is on record saying he wants an offensive guy, though he will still interview Steinauer by the sounds of it.

I'd bank on LaPo or Garcia with Barrett as a wildcard.

Khari Jones? Based on what body of work? This is his third team in how many years and he will likely be looking for work again.

Well he spent a few years in Hamilton and got caught up in a coaching change, went to Saskatchewan and then got a promotion to go to BC, not like he's been run out of town everywhere he's gone. 

But I suppose Taafe and Buono could reminisce about Casey Printers.

I think someone already stated in this thread that there won't be much options outside of newbies and retreads... any CFL coach with a good track record will be unavailable.... only maybe/sleeper could be Scott Milanovich...

Hell I don't even know how good of an offensive coordinator Khari Jones is or isn't but as a shameless fanboi I want him involved in the winnipeg organization in some way. 

I agree!