Mike Benevides Fired

Atomic

News 1130 Sports in Vancouver says Orlondo Steinauer has a no movement clause in his contract, so he won't be in the running for BC Lions Head Coach. 

I believe it was reported earlier as well that Noel Thorpe has the same situation.

So unless they are cut by their respective head coaches, they aren't going anywhere. That's takes them out of any HC and DC job openings.

I'd take Hall, Benevides, and of course my first choice, Washington... are all upgrades over Etchevary. Saskatchewans defence was pretty damn good last year IMO.

When you have a QB like Sunseri or Joseph at QB everything else is going to look worse than it is.

Give Etch their DL to work with and our D would have looked much better.

I'd take Hall, Benevides, and of course my first choice, Washington... are all upgrades over Etchevary. Saskatchewans defence was pretty damn good last year IMO.

When you have a QB like Sunseri or Joseph at QB everything else is going to look worse than it is.

Except Etch doesn't want big guys.  He wants small versatile guys, so he wouldn't even want them.

I'd take Hall, Benevides, and of course my first choice, Washington... are all upgrades over EtchAevary. Saskatchewans defence was pretty damn good last year IMO.

Except Etch doesn't want big guys.  He wants small versatile guys, so he wouldn't even want them.

Our lines were virtually the same size. Chick is 250, Foley 256, & George is 277 at DT. That's almost identical size to Peach, Vega, & Bryant.

I'd take Hall, Benevides, and of course my first choice, Washington... are all upgrades over EtchAevary. Saskatchewans defence was pretty damn good last year IMO.

Our lines were virtually the same size. Chick is 250, Foley 256, & George is 277 at DT. That's almost identical size to Peach, Vega, & Bryant.

What do your linebackers weigh?

What do your linebackers weigh?

We could tell you...but then we'd have to kill you...

If O'Shea really wants Washington to be his DC,  him and/or Walters should asked permission from Buono to talk to Washington, if necessary, add the title of the Assistant HC to make it as a legitimate move (promotion and not lateral).

I don't think they need to wait until the BC HC issue settles.