Durant on cusp of return to Riders lineup!

Migs

So is Joseph one and done and heading back to his wheelchair. C'mon....even if Durant is throwing (tentatively I bet) it doesn't mean he'll be ready for game action anytime soon. Rider coolaid.

Why would Taman say Durant should be ready for the last game of the season if that wasn't true? Has zero to gain by not being honest.

I'm pretty sure this is a Bomber discussion board, and not a ssk board. So along with the misrepresentation, it looks like someone is trying to incite a reaction from Bomber fans.

As usual, ssk fans behave as if the world revolves around them.

"Throwing in the locker room". Right.

Fans do enjoy the ssk folks version of a Holy Ghost revival! They are gonna have a Darian Durante explosion. A Holy Ghost power line to the cup!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cnUO9L-2oUE

I'm pretty sure this is a Bomber discussion board, and not a ssk board. So along with the misrepresentation, it looks like someone is trying to incite a reaction from Bomber fans.

Fans do enjoy the ssk folks version of a Holy Ghost revival! They are gonna have a Darian Durante explosion. A Holy Ghost power line to the cup!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cnUO9L-2oUE

Instead of over-reacting .. simply read the news .. or don't .. it's your choice .. we also welcome and post news from across the CFL .. not just the Bombers ..

So is Joseph one and done and heading back to his wheelchair. C'mon....even if Durant is throwing (tentatively I bet) it doesn't mean he'll be ready for game action anytime soon. Rider coolaid.

Why would Taman say Durant should be ready for the last game of the season if that wasn't true? Has zero to gain by not being honest.

To keep Rider fans from breaking their legs while hurling themselves off the wagon.....

Is that seriously what it says?

Oh good grief.

On the bright side this thread is bound to be locked by the end of the day tomorrow.

There was a poll on the CFL site last week - who should win the MOP this year?

Well out in front: John Chick.

This is why Rider fans suck so much.  They can't even help themselves anymore.  They truly believe the world revolves around them.

And they probably honestly believe John Chick should be the MOP too.  Soon they'll be lining up to argue why John Chick is the MOP in this very thread.  On the bright side, by page 6 or 7 it will be locked.

Oh good grief.

On the bright side this thread is bound to be locked by the end of the day tomorrow.

This is why Rider fans suck so much.  They can't even help themselves anymore.  They truly believe the world revolves around them.

And they probably honestly believe John Chick should be the MOP too.  Soon they'll be lining up to argue why John Chick is the MOP in this very thread.  On the bright side, by page 6 or 7 it will be locked.

I'll take the Under

4 game skid and what is it a 1-5 stretch and the qbs have all looked useless and they're back to insisting that Durant is back soon. Call me sceptical about that.

Taman has been saying that Durant should be back for last regular season game for weeks now. They wouldn't risk our marquee QB if he wasn't healthy. We shall see what happens.

Oh good grief.

This is why Rider fans suck so much. They can't even help themselves anymore. They truly believe the world revolves around them.

And they probably honestly believe John Chick should be the MOP too. Soon they'll be lining up to argue why John Chick is the MOP in this very thread. On the bright side, by page 6 or 7 it will be locked.

Chick had a great first half of the season, unfortunately his numbers have fallen off because of double teams & teams game planning against him. The result of that is sack #'s for George & Foley going up.

IMO Reilly is this years west MOP

4 game skid and what is it a 1-5 stretch and the qbs have all looked useless and they're back to insisting that Durant is back soon. Call me sceptical about that.

Taman has been saying that Durant should be back for last regular season game for weeks now. They wouldn't risk our marquee QB if he wasn't healthy. We shall see what happens.

they were so desperate they signed Joseph and you really believe that? 

Think Durant "would be ready for game action" if they weren't losing??? Desperation. He won't be anywhere near 100% if & when he comes back. 

Think Durant "would be ready for game action" if they weren't losing??? Desperation. He won't be anywhere near 100% if & when he comes back.
I'll take the word of the Riders doctors. If his arm is good to go, he will play. Remember his legs & the rest of his body are well rested.

they were so desperate they signed Joseph and you really believe that?
Yup & Joseph played pretty good on 6 days practice. If Durant wasn't truly capable of returning then KJ would be an option.

Throwing balls in the locker room.

Sounds like said balls were landing squarely on Migs's chin.

All class. I'm here to talk football, are you here to make homophobic jokes?

Who said anything homophobic? I didn't say you sniffing Durant's tackle was a bad thing.

To each their own.

Any other Riders throwing balls your way?