Durant on cusp of return to Riders lineup!

Migs

Your way of giving people **** is pushing the rules though. Doesn't matter what team the other fan is.

That is seriously not necessary. 

oh please, get over yourself, I treat everyone the same, you say stupid **** you get called on it. You want to come to a Bomber message board as a rider fan you better expect to have that target painted on your chest though, and if you can't take the shots why are you even here?

Classic Migs. I still remember the early days of the "Other Bomber" site, when he'd argue that Curtis Marsh was definitely a better receiver than Milt Stegall. Then Matt Dominguez was definitely a better receiver than Milt Stegall. Then Jason French/Derick Armstrong/Jamel Richardson was definitely....

Also, Chris Szarka > Mike Sellers. Good times. Well, not really good times, but it's funny how some things never change.

Classic Migs. I still remember the early days of the "Other Bomber" site, when he'd argue that Curtis Marsh was definitely a better receiver than Milt Stegall. Then Matt Dominguez was definitely a better receiver than Milt Stegall. Then Jason French/Derick Armstrong/Jamel Richardson was definitely....

Also, Chris Szarka > Mike Sellers. Good times. Well, not really good times, but it's funny how some things never change.

I tried to hit on Sellers wife. He wasn't around. She was waaaaay out of my league. I didn't know it was his wife til the next day. I'm friggin lucky to be alive!

I tried to hit on Sellers wife. He wasn't around. She was waaaaay out of my league. I didn't know it was his wife til the next day. I'm friggin lucky to be alive!

Rod, your best chance was to dazzle her with your poetry.

Your way of giving people **** is pushing the rules though. Doesn't matter what team the other fan is.

That is seriously not necessary.

oh please, get over yourself, I treat everyone the same, you say stupid **** you get called on it. You want to come to a Bomber message board as a rider fan you better expect to have that target painted on your chest though, and if you can't take the shots why are you even here?

Oh, I've been taking the shots alright. Otherwise I WOULDN'T be on here.

Whatever, I don't care. Let's carry on.