Durant on cusp of return to Riders lineup!

Migs

Dressler out this week good luck with that against the Stamps.

Nah, they got alligator arms Getzlaf, the most overrated receiver on any roster. 

Lucky Durant has Migs to catch his balls, cause Getz couldn't catch Ebola licking the floor in a Liberian hospital. 

That's a pretty good one. 

Durant currently throwing the ball at practice. Looks strong.

Durant's balls hitting your chin with more force this week? That's good to hear. Tell us more. We really appreciate everything you do around here.

Keep bringing the homophobic jokes. I'm here to talk football, thanks for showing us why you're here.

Durant's balls hitting your chin with more force this week? That's good to hear. Tell us more. We really appreciate everything you do around here.

Keep bringing the homophobic jokes. I'm here to talk football, thanks for showing us why you're here.

No you're not, you're here to publicly jerk off the entire Riders organization. There is a big difference. 

No you're not, you're here to publicly jerk off the entire Riders organization. There is a big difference.
Riders are my team but I'm a bigger fan of the CFL. Show me a post where I'm not talking about something CFL related.

Let them rush back Durant in desperation. He's only their franchise player. He gets hurt for the future, the Riders have none. If they do & he gets hurt that's how stupid Chamblin & Napkin Boy are.

What makes you think they are rushing him back? Doctors are the ones saying this is the required time for healing & rehab for his specific injury. Do you honestly think the Riders would risk their franchise player by playing him before it's safe to do so?

Riders are my team but I'm a bigger fan of the CFL. Show me a post where I'm not talking about something CFL related.

are you deluded enough to actually believe that? Cause no one else does. You're a rider homer plain and simple and your entire mission is to pump the riders tires everywhere you can. Actions tell the story and yours are clear. You may be a CFL fan... but you're a Rider fan first and foremost and you very obviously are a bigger Rider fan than CFL fan. 

You do know what homophobic means right?  It's the fear or negative attitude towards homosexuality.  Brice's post doesn't imply either.  He's just implying that you're enjoying your time with Durant balls.  He even states that it's good to hear.

You do know what homophobic means right? It's the fear or negative attitude towards homosexuality. Brice's post doesn't imply either. He's just implying that you're enjoying your time with Durant balls. He even states that it's good to hear.

Can I play with Durant's balls too?

You do know what homophobic means right? It's the fear or negative attitude towards homosexuality. Brice's post doesn't imply either. He's just implying that you're enjoying your time with Durant balls. He even states that it's good to hear.

I guess so -- that way Migs can start playing with Joseph's balls -- then they'll have a full blown QB controversy.  

I guess so -- that way Migs can start playing with Joseph's balls -- then they'll have a full blown QB controversy.

Who's playing with Sunseri's balls now days? He might be feeling left out.

Closed practice so how does Migs know how Durant looked? Signals getting through his tinfoil hat?

Pretty easy to look through the fence in the NE corner of stadium.

So you are confirming that you looked through a corner of the stadium? Did you do that?

Closed practice so how does Migs know how Durant looked? Signals getting through his tinfoil hat?

So you are confirming that you looked through a corner of the stadium? Did you do that?

So when you're not supporting Durant's balls in the locker room you're peering at him through a fence. 

Let me guess -- during the off-season you drive a big white van and spend a lot of time near school yards?

When I was younger, I used to go visit a cousin in Regina in the summer and he lived close to Taylor Field. (Everything in Regina is close to Taylor Field) and we used to sneak over to the stadium and peer through the fence while the team practices. Know what we saw? Nothing but the occasional glimpse of a player. From that vantage point you can literally see nothing. I call BS on Migs latest pipe dream here. The whole looking through the fence thing is just a giant backpedal because he got caught in an outright lie because he forgot practices are closed.