Durant on cusp of return to Riders lineup!

Migs

That slamming sound? Its the sound of the Riders playoff chances hitting the floor.

Goodbye Migs. If anything changes with Durant's balls please post it on Facebook. So we can find you if interested.

Not so fast, this move is strictly salary related

@jamienye: Durant's designation on six game is purely salary related #Riders his salary won't count against cap but still gets paid

@jamienye: .@WayneReeve not necessarily ... Teams can pull unlimited players off 6game and they have 2 designations that won't count against cap.

@jamienye: .@DogNamedCash yes he's eligible to play in playoffs.

He was retired because nobody wanted to pick him up. Riders got desperate. It's true. Honestly, don't care but fact is he was retired and the riders got desperate and convinced him to play again. It truly is the definition of a desperate team.

Joseph is 41. There's more to it than just that nobody wanted him.

yeah the more is that no one wanted him cause he's not good enough to play in the CFL anymore. Except desperate Taman desperately trying to save face after botching the backup qb situation so spectacularly in he offseason.

Your backup is Brohm. That's any better?

Whelp, looking at the tone of this thread with all the homophobia & other juvenile remarks, I'm outta here.

Best of luck in the playoffs Bombers fans. :). Eventually you guys have to have a good team, eventually lol

Why should I be surprised that you are leaving now that we're on a losing streak and that Durant is done.

You are so fair weathered.

Whelp, looking at the tone of this thread with all the homophobia & other juvenile remarks, I'm outta here.

Best of luck in the playoffs Bombers fans. :). Eventually you guys have to have a good team, eventually lol

I'm guessing that whapping I hear is the tail hitting your legs...

Why should I be surprised that you are leaving now that we're on a losing streak and that Durant is done.

I'm leaving because I sm honouring a bet. I said Durant would be back for last game, now it just looks like playoffs.

All the best everyone!

Cheers!

He was retired because nobody wanted to pick him up. Riders got desperate. It's true. Honestly, don't care but fact is he was retired and the riders got desperate and convinced him to play again. It truly is the definition of a desperate team.

yeah the more is that no one wanted him cause he's not good enough to play in the CFL anymore. Except desperate Taman desperately trying to save face after botching the backup qb situation so spectacularly in he offseason.

Better than what we had last year

Not any better than what we have though.

What are you talking about. Brohm played really well before he hurt his hand.

Yeah they are.

Yeah they are.

They? We aren't talking about Willy here. It's quite clear he's better. It's Brohm we are talking here.

But yes. Come to think of it, he was pretty good in those last few games.

Nevermind. End of argument.

Bomber backups come in and play everyone goes "hey not bad" rider backups go in the team goes "OH ****! SIGN KERRY JOSEPH AND PLAY HIM!!11!!!!!!" argument over. Go slink back to riderfans and drink some more koolaid. 

What the hell are you even talking about? Who are you getting that from?

Blanket statement.

Migs is leaving because he just had that AHA moment where he realized that all he was hearing was Rider koolaid and not the whole truth. His world is crashing in around him as he realizes that not all he has heard was fact based. Also, he is likely struggling as he is slowly coming to the realization that the Riders Grey Cup chances are largely beyond their own control. They are simply not a good enough team to play their best and win the game. They need to play their best and pray the other team simultaneously craps the bed to have any realistic chance.

It's a crappy feeling that he does not feel like discussing. Can't blame him for that really. Bomber fans know all about it. However, since he acted like a total troll while he was here I wish him a lot more of this soul crushing emptiness. I have a feeling this is just the start of the collapse in Riderville.

I'm leaving because I sm honouring a bet. I said Durant would be back for last game, now it just looks like playoffs.

All the best everyone!

Cheers!

What a bunch of ****. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. LOL!! Leaving because of a bet? Yeah, right. Who bets on dumb things like that? Evidently Migs does. I knew he'd never last here. ;)

Well, well, the BIG announcement by Migs he's quitting. Sad part Migs knows his football but chooses to be a dickhead rather than an informed fan who is able to engage other fanbases in meaningful discussion. It's always total bullshit. For example, the reason he says he's leaving. Losing a bet that Durant would have been back before the season was over. Now his reputation precedes him wherever he goes. He made his bed a long, long time ago. I wonder what made him turn rogue so much so that even Riderfans banned him??