Durant on cusp of return to Riders lineup!

Migs

Well, well, the BIG announcement by Migs he's quitting. Sad part Migs knows his football but chooses to be a dickhead rather than an informed fan who is able to engage other fanbases in meaningful discussion. It's always total bullshit. For example, the reason he says he's leaving. Losing a bet that Durant would have been back before the season was over. Now his reputation precedes him wherever he goes. He made his bed a long, long time ago. I wonder what made him turn rogue so much so that even Riderfans banned him?? 

Not only was he banned from riderfans, but he has created multiple accounts, all of which have been banned.

He's Jericho on CFL Horsemen. They are pretty lenient there so he does do his schtick. But he was mocking one of the mods there a while back & I thought he was a goner but they let him stay. Well one out of two ain't bad. 

Ah, I kind of wondered if that was him. He has the same avatar as on the official Bombers forum.

He's Jericho on CFL Horsemen. They are pretty lenient there so he does do his schtick. But he was mocking one of the mods there a while back & I thought he was a goner but they let him stay. Well one out of two ain't bad. 

Ah, I kind of wondered if that was him. He has the same avatar as on the official Bombers forum.

Yeah, it's him. You'll know it's him as I will always call him Migs. that way he can't hide behind different aliases. 

In fairness to Migs I believe him when he says he's a fan because only a Rider fan could interpret Taman's extension of Durant on the injured list as proof he'll be returning for the playoffs.

Rider fan, yeah. Fanboy for sure. CFL fan, meh... But even Riderfans found him annoying. If Rider fans don't like him ya gotta wonder... 

Yeah, it's him. You'll know it's him as I will always call him Migs. that way he can't hide behind different aliases. 

Ah, yeah. Has he created multiple accounts there or is Jericho his only one?

Bomber backups come in and play everyone goes "hey not bad" rider backups go in the team goes "OH ****! SIGN KERRY JOSEPH AND PLAY HIM!!11!!!!!!" argument over. Go slink back to riderfans and drink some more koolaid. 

What the hell are you even talking about? Who are you getting that from?

Blanket statement.

I am talking about facts here. The Rider backups played and Taman had to rush to drag Joseph out of the retirement home and rush him into the starting line up. How is what I said not 100% true? 

Bomber backups come in and play everyone goes "hey not bad" rider backups go in the team goes "OH ****! SIGN KERRY JOSEPH AND PLAY HIM!!11!!!!!!" argument over. Go slink back to riderfans and drink some more koolaid. 

Blanket statement.

I am talking about facts here. The Rider backups played and Taman had to rush to drag Joseph out of the retirement home and rush him into the starting line up. How is what I said not 100% true? 

You paid absolutely no attention to the bolding in the quote. Think before hitting the post button.

I understand what Taman did.

EDIT: Unless the bolded statement is in fact referring to Taman and not the fans. Then I understand what you're getting at.

Blanket statement.

You paid absolutely no attention to the bolding in the quote. Think before hitting the post button.

I understand what Taman did.

EDIT: Unless the bolded statement is in fact referring to Taman and not the fans. Then I understand what you're getting at.

yeah take your own advice and read before spouting off. 

A troll being banned is a good day on a fan forum. A GREAT day is when a troll leaves on his own because the membership beat him to a pulp. Congrats fellow MBB members!!

Beat me to a pulp? You're kidding right? I said I would leave if I lost the bet and earlier today it looked as though I did. But after listening the Chamblin tonight it sounds like Durant is only on the 6 game for SMS reasons and that he can still be pulled off & play in Game 18 & the playoffs. So the wager is still a go....

Migs is leaving because he just had that AHA moment where he realized that all he was hearing was Rider koolaid and not the whole truth. His world is crashing in around him as he realizes that not all he has heard was fact based. Also, he is likely struggling as he is slowly coming to the realization that the Riders Grey Cup chances are largely beyond their own control. They are simply not a good enough team to play their best and win the game. They need to play their best and pray the other team simultaneously craps the bed to have any realistic chance.

It's a crappy feeling that he does not feel like discussing. Can't blame him for that really. Bomber fans know all about it. However, since he acted like a total troll while he was here I wish him a lot more of this soul crushing emptiness. I have a feeling this is just the start of the collapse in Riderville.

World is crashing around me? Cripes man it's just football.

I'm curious why you think this is the start of a collapse in Riderville? We lost our marquee QB to injury. It happens. How did Edm do without Reilly this season? To proclaim a collapse of a franchise because of an injury is beyond goofy.

Such a loser. Has does a grown man, who puts his wife and children as his avatar no less, get himself banned from every site he visits?

Name calling is the ultimate loser thing to do, congrats on the accomplishment. And for the record, the only site I am banned from is Esksfans, that is a blessing. I don't post on Riderfans under the name Migs, mostly because of my previous issues with Roy Shivers. I currently use an alternate username. Pretty easy to figure out who I am on there.

Posting on these forums is fun, we get to talk football & build rivalries. I have no ill will towards any of you, it's unfortunate some take all of this so personal. Oh well.

A troll being banned is a good day on a fan forum. A GREAT day is when a troll leaves on his own because the membership beat him to a pulp. Congrats fellow MBB members!!

Beat me to a pulp? You're kidding right? I said I would leave if I lost the bet and earlier today it looked as though I did. But after listening the Chamblin tonight it sounds like Durant is only on the 6 game for SMS reasons and that he can still be pulled off & play in Game 18 & the playoffs. So the wager is still a go....

GO AWAY. 

You said you would leave. Find whatever ounce of dignity you might have and troll somewhere else. 

I'm sure your Corey Chamblin blow up doll needs fellating. Have at it. 

Well, well, the BIG announcement by Migs he's quitting. Sad part Migs knows his football but chooses to be a dickhead rather than an informed fan who is able to engage other fanbases in meaningful discussion. It's always total bullshit. For example, the reason he says he's leaving. Losing a bet that Durant would have been back before the season was over. Now his reputation precedes him wherever he goes. He made his bed a long, long time ago. I wonder what made him turn rogue so much so that even Riderfans banned him??

I didn't quit anything. Earlier today I thought I lost a bet to a wager that was previously offered to me & accepted. Turns out there is still a very good chance Durant will be back sooner than later. We shall see.

GO AWAY. 

You said you would leave. Find whatever ounce of dignity you might have and troll somewhere else. 

Blow up dolls & balls on chins. Is that all you have to offer these forums? Your posting skills are right up these with the Bombers win/loss record the past decade.

In fairness to Migs I believe him when he says he's a fan because only a Rider fan could interpret Taman's extension of Durant on the injured list as proof he'll be returning for the playoffs.

Rider fan, yeah. Fanboy for sure. CFL fan, meh... But even Riderfans found him annoying. If Rider fans don't like him ya gotta wonder...

Guess how many Stamps & Bombers fans find you annoying?

Extension on the 6 game IL means he doesn't have to abide by the no practice stipulation because he has already done that. He can be pulled off at any time and was only put on there for SMS reasons.

GO AWAY. 

Blow up dolls & balls on chins. Is that all you have to offer these forums? Your posting skills are right up these with the Bombers win/loss record the past decade.

And you are a delusional troll who is currently the laughing stock of Riderfans. 

Don't expect to come here for safe haven. You have NO FRIENDS here. 

I'm sure there's some lonely Rider who would be willing to throw his balls your way. Maybe that guy you were ogling through the fence?

Beat it or I start making pope and Catholic jokes again.